I can't send presents when I connect!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has more than 20 items?

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Safho

Reaction score
My sister cannot use the "PResent" button when she is connecting. When she selects it, a stupid sign pops out and says," Sorry, List Full." What the heck is this?!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :wub: ;) :D B) :mellow: :huh:

It could be that you have to many items.If thats the case you are going to have to use them or throw them away.
But I only have 20 items :) :rolleyes:

Chris 92, she only has twenty items she could buy 10 more items before the list is supposed to say "List Full" so something's really wrong with her Tamagotchi maybe she should try debugging it or changing the battery. I hope those are helpful suggestful options for you.

Your tamagotchi probably has too many treats becuase the trest list is full.

All you need to do is feed your tamagotchi a treat and then your tamagocthi should be able to connect on present propely again. :angry:

-sk8er girl-

[SIZE=8pt]That happened to me. But I had 32 items so I figured that was the problem.[/SIZE]

If you want to receive a present you can click 'Visit' and have the other person click present. That way the odds are you can give them a present.

20 items shouldn't have caused it in the first place though. So just try what sk8ter said with the treats. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the information. I have 30 treats, srry.

Is having omelettes for lunch and dinner everyday, bad?(MY Tama is a Mametchi)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D the same thing happened to mine iv'e only got 20 items and iv'e never tryed to debug it ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if this happens with visit and game it means that you have too many buddies (people you conenct with) if not it means that something is totally wrong with ur tama. AIM me at ....... fantasygirl812

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back