Help plz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cubanita1987

Reaction score
:p :D Hi im waiting to received my tamagotchi i order in kbtoys.com

but i dont know anything of this toy can you help me like telling me how can i take care of my tama. I dont want to my angy that the name im going yo put at my tamagotchi, i dont want it to die so i will like to know how to take care of it.

sorry i have i bad english. :D

i hope someone can helo me i dont know if i post it in the right forum. my bad if i dint.

I am assuming that you are buying a Connection/connexion version 3 right?

Instead of typing it all out, I will quote some information from a few friends of mine threads:

From Tigerlily:

Cuckoo Clock - CBACCABCSteak - BCABACBC

Cake - ABBAACBA

XD

Anyway. I love theingi's topic on the passwords, but alias there is a flaw I am not sure anyone picked up. See, the codes on one username will not work on a tamagotchi of a different username. Yes if you didn't know V3's have a part now where you put in your own 5 lettered max username.

So mine is BECCA right? Well when I log into tamatown.com, If I decide to go after BOB or MIKE passwords using those names, the codes will not work for me worth crap. I need to login into the site using BECCA.

Now hey, anyone else who uses BECCA will benefit from it all too, but just a note.

Now for quirks so far from my observations. I did get my V3 I was telling you guys about. I also won a green one with flowers not long ago either XD dang eh?

Observations:

-Well from looking at a rough character list of who you may get, I have spotted a few more of the osutchi/mesutchi characters in this new list. If you don't know what mesutchi or osutchi are go to mimitchi.com >Tama planet and read up on them they are cool too. One of the toddlers/children stages is from a generation 1 old school tamagotchi from 1996-1997.

-The babies on V3 look like blobs with ickle wittle bunny hats! =^.^= Boys are still black and have white bunny hats while the girls are still white with little blacks bunny hats. Both are known as teletchis.

-I am not sure if all of the V2 and V1 characters are there in who you can get. Maybe bandai is being slack worthy in completing their pages on their site.

-The new games on the V3 are decent stuff! I love the "get" game. It's when you catch music notes in a sac and avoid catching poops in place of them. As a baby and toddler, you would only get 120 or 150 (can't recall which) when you get 100 notes. When you're a teen though it goes up to 225. Great way to get extra points. I've tried the "flag" game, but I ain't as good at that. Need more practice.
From me:

How to play Tamagotchi V3 games:
Okay in the Version 3 there are 6 games to play. They all require differnt things and all give you extra gotchi points

so you can buy things from the shop :D

The first game you are able to play is called 'get'

How to play 'Get':

The game 'Get' is rather easy to play, although you still earn a fair amount of points

from it.

The aim of the game is to manouvre the small hole around ontop of the money bags

to allow the music notes to run through, thus earning points for yourself!

In the game, you cannot miss a music note, you have to capture the every mucic

note in order to get more points. As you get more points, the music notes and gotchi droppings

start to fall quicker, meaning you have to move quicker to capture them.

Do not capture the gotchi droppings, this will end the game.

The double music notes are worth 2 points, and the single music notes are worth 1 point.

That wraps up how to play 'Get'.

How to play Bump:

The game 'bump' is much the same as it is in Version 2.

The aim of the game in 'bump' is the bump your oppoment down onto the ground, moving onto the next round

earning points for yourself.

You are eligible to play bump when your tama is a toddler. If you want to win this game, your best chance is to make your tamagotchi weigh a lot! So this means giving it lots and lots of snacks.

Once you weigh atleast 60 lb. You are ready to play.

This game is easier to play with the sound on. So make sure of that by holding (A+C) then setting the sound to 'on'.

Now your ready.

At the start press the middle button ( B ) as fast as possible this will help you win, if you do your meter will be higher..

Now just watch as your tamagotchi bumps its way to victory!!

That wraps on how to play 'Bump'.

Once your your Tamagotchi becomes a Teen, two new games are available to play! These games are:

'Flag' and 'heading'

The aim in the game 'flags' is to copy the action which it tells you to. (It tells you to either put up the left flag, right flag, or both flags)

As you go through the rounds your reaction speed has to be much quicker, as you have to quickly do the actions which it tells you to as quickly as possible!

Here is how to play heading:

'heading'is much the same as it was on the Version 2, although the ball comes down much smoother, and the reaction speed of your

Tamagotchi jumping is much more fluent and quicker, making it much easier to play, compared to the Version 2 game heading.

The aim is to head the ball as many times as possible, you use the [a] and [c] buttons to navigate your character, then you use buttob [ b ] to jump to head the ball.

A tip for heading is to continue returning to the middle of the screen each time after you head the ball, this way it is much easier to go to either side, thus meaning you head the ball for longer

meaning you recieve your gotchi points!

How to play Memory:

Once you are an adult, you are able to play the game 'memory'.

The aim of this game is to memorize the directions/arrows which appear above you. Then copy them out. It is rather easy, but is

a good source of Gotchi points.

These are the buttons which you use to copy out the arrows which appear:

<| = the far left button on your Tamagothchi

/\ = The middle button on your Tamagotchi

|> = The far right button on your Tamagotchi.

As I said, memory is realtively easy, but a good way to get Gotchi points :D

How to play sprint:

'Sprint' is also relatively easy, the aim of the game is to push the middle button as quickly as possiblr whilst you are competing

againtst your oponent, while trying to get to the finish line the quickest!
Now, on the V3, you are aware that you can connect to www.tamatown.com ?

When you hatch your Tamagotchi, you decide tour username for tamatown, it will be the username not the Tamagotchi's name.

Here is a little info from Spudilike, it includes a chart aswell:

This is how you get more points when playing games by connecting

This is a chart I have worked hard on and is based on hard fact. It has all been tested and proved by me.

In order to get these amounts of points from connecting BOTH tama's must have donated the minimum amount for each level. (for example a tama who has donated 10,000 points will still only win 30pts if it is connecting with one that has donated less than 500.)[/color]

https://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3458/ta...oints9ie.th.png

click on the image to enlarge it.

Enjoy donating, and connecting, and getting all those extra free points!

Now for some more precise answers to your questions:

how can i take care of my tama.
Well you get the hang of it, there are 5 options at the top, then 5 options at the bottom, they go in order of:

1) stats

2) Food, snacks etc

3) Toilet, you clean up your Tama's poo

4) Play games, and enter passwords

5) Connect to other Tamagotchi's, via infra red

6) Discipline/praise

7) Medical help (cure your Tama of disease)

8) Lamp or light. Turn it on/off

9) Friends list

10) Attention icon, this will light up when your Tama wants attention

You must check the stats regularly, if the hearts are down on hunger, feed it, if they're down of happy play games or feed it snacks.

If its mad, it will usually be because it wants to be fed or isnt happy.

Hopefully that answers some of your questions.

//Haze

Ty very much for your help.

and yes i s tamagotchi connection v3.

Thanks a lot

I am assuming that you are buying a Connection/connexion version 3 right?
Instead of typing it all out, I will quote some information from a few friends of mine threads:

From Tigerlily:

From me:

Now, on the V3, you are aware that you can connect to www.tamatown.com ?

When you hatch your Tamagotchi, you decide tour username for tamatown, it will be the username not the Tamagotchi's name.

Here is a little info from Spudilike, it includes a chart aswell:

Now for some more precise answers to your questions:

Well you get the hang of it, there are 5 options at the top, then 5 options at the bottom, they go in order of:

1) stats

2) Food, snacks etc

3) Toilet, you clean up your Tama's poo

4) Play games, and enter passwords

5) Connect to other Tamagotchi's, via infra red

6) Discipline/praise

7) Medical help (cure your Tama of disease)

8) Lamp or light. Turn it on/off

9) Friends list

10) Attention icon, this will light up when your Tama wants attention

You must check the stats regularly, if the hearts are down on hunger, feed it, if they're down of happy play games or feed it snacks.

If its mad, it will usually be because it wants to be fed or isnt happy.

Hopefully that answers some of your questions.

//Haze
That was [SIZE=21pt]very[/SIZE] long but helpful!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back