I lurve my Aquapet!! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should! The only problems are,

a) Where would we start it? Tama Role Play?

and :unsure: How many people actually have Aquapets? Though I suppose quite a few do, so maybe we really should!

Tee :( She plays the cutest little songs and does sweet little dances! ( I sound like a gushing mother) :D So cute :p
:eek: me to my aqua pets name is "TU" she is sooooo cute! i looove the little songs they do!

anybody who is interested and would like to make an internet sending friend just email me on [email protected] :lol: :( :eek:

I have Miyuu, it sounds cute at first, but gets annoying really quickly so I haven't played with it since the day I bought it :(

Are Aquapets kool, or are they boring? What do they do. I wanna know if I should buy it or not. :rolleyes: But, sadly, I don't have any $ to buy it with :p

I have Tu. Cute but boring. She doesn't really do anything but stare ahead and dance/jump. Her strings are getting effed up so instead of dancing she kinda tilts now.

Hey I konw that there is a aquapet school what is it???

P.s this is the first post i have done so please help me!!! :)

Well, this forum is pretty inactive, so most topics are going to be bumped in here. I think I will leave it alone. :furawatchi:

When i first got little Lugi i thought "wow. this is sooo fun" and i even slept with it in my bed with me, and i vomited on it once, and it stinks. i cleaned it, but now ive lost interest in it, cause ive discovered the computer. lol :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back