Your summer so far?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joooolie

Reaction score
Hillsborough, New Jersey/Boston, Massachusetts
I love off topic boards. You can always get a good discussion going here.

So, what have you guys been doing all summer?

I've been nannying 55+ hours a week and tutoring early Saturday mornings in order to save up for a laptop for college. Both jobs just ended this week, so it's so nice to have access to a computer during the day.

I've also been picking up some weird hobbies, like reading (I hate reading, but I've gotten through actual books, not just those picture books and stuff), watching Power Rangers (yes, my guilty pleasure, I babysat for a 4-year-old who insisted on watching it every day, okay?), crocheting (scarves, that's all I know how to do), hanging out with friends, scrapbooking (I have over sixty pages done, I'm scrapbooking my entire high school career and it's quite fulfilling), watching chick flicks, and playing Dance Dance Revolution at local arcades multiple times a week.

You?

Well, the other week I did absailing, canoeing, kayaking (sp?), rafting (aka swimming while dragging planks of wood and barrels), caving (and found out I'm clustrophobic :blink: ), ghyll scrambling (climbing up waterfalls), and a short (3 mile) walk.

and that was all in a week!

Not surprisingly I haven't done much since, but I watched the Power Rangers movie for the first time in years, and played with a Tamagotchi for the first time in years.

lets see...

my summer so far has been driving around, hanging out with friends, going to bars and pool halls, playing some ddr extreme in my mall and working every weekend.

other then that i usualy stay at home and play video game on my gbasp (game boy advanced sp), surfing the net and caring for my tama's^-^

Hmm my summer has been kinda sucky... Until I got my tamagotchi plus! Yay... But still its kinda boring. *sigh* I have a rather sad life.

my summer?, well my summer has been over for exactly 5 days now....so....yeah.

well, pretty much the whole summer i just stayed home, played video games, watched tv, slept, ate, went to the bathroom, talked to people online and finally.....NOTHING! In my whole summer i only left the house(literrally , left the house as in, taken a step outside) 6 times the whole summer, 4 to get school supplies and clothes, 1 to get my Digimon out of the mailbox(it was in a package, i bought it on ebay!) and 1 to get the Sunday paper(only to read the comics)....so...my summer was great....alot better than last years summer, when i had to do stuff(sports, dog walking, sitting outside with my mom on the 4th of July).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back