Digi Pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaGirl4Ever

Reaction score
Yesterday at K.B. toys a was looking for Tamagotchi's and I found something called a Digi Pet, it was only 4.99 so I bought it. It's made by a brand called 'Kids Only'. You can get either a cat, dog, mouse, horse, dinosaur, fish, and some others. It's small and round and the it has 4 square buttons that are yellow on all of them, it also has a paw print at the top. does anybody else have one??

Yes!!!!! I have one I just got one at a CBS store today It was $5.99!!!!Mine`s red it`s SSSSSOOOOO cool :blink: . I got one for my friend (it`s her birthday tomrow). I hope she likes it. I got her the yellow one.

Yes!!!!! I have one I just got one at a CBS store today It was $5.99!!!!Mine`s red it`s SSSSSOOOOO cool :D . I got one for my friend (it`s her birthday tomrow). I hope she likes it. I got her the yellow one.
Sorry a CVS

What exactly do u do with the pet? Is it anything like a nano?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 2 for my b-day, a purple one and a green one, the green one is off due to a problem with the battery, it won't stay in, and the purple one is sleeping (only problem I have with it is that it wakes me up sometimes at night because it went poop)

Latest posts

Back