Taking off a Costume?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireTiger

Reaction score
Alright, I used a shop code that was posted on this site, and I got a stuffed animal. I read that it was a costume, so I thought, alright nothing to lose. I let my tama play with it and he's wearing it now. Is there any way to take off the costume? If he keeps it forever, fine with me, since he had just changed to a worm-looking tama and I didn't really like the tamagotchi appearance anyway. If there is a way to take it off and on, can someone tell me, I'm just curious. Either way I'll probably keep it back on. :angry:

-EDIT-

Okay, now I feel even dumber than I felt before..I just let tama play with the item labeled costume, and now I lost the stuffed animal one! Both are okay, I guess, but I kinda really want to know what happened to the stuffed animal one, as well as knowing a way to take off this superhero costume! Please Help..

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I used a shop code that was posted on this site, and I got a stuffed animal. I read that it was a costume, so I thought, alright nothing to lose. I let my tama play with it and he's wearing it now. Is there any way to take off the costume? If he keeps it forever, fine with me, since he had just changed to a worm-looking tama and I didn't really like the tamagotchi appearance anyway. If there is a way to take it off and on, can someone tell me, I'm just curious. Either way I'll probably keep it back on. :angry:

-EDIT-

Okay, now I feel even dumber than I felt before..I just let tama play with the item labeled costume, and now I lost the stuffed animal one! Both are okay, I guess, but I kinda really want to know what happened to the stuffed animal one, as well as knowing a way to take off this superhero costume! Please Help..
yes u can get it off wen ur tama goes to sleep he will take it off but the costume is not reusable

Nooooooooo..both costumes are gone?

That stinks. Is there any way to get them back or get them replaced?

and also ur worm was a hanatchi how culd u not like hanatchi :huh:   :huh:
I dunno, I'm just not a worm person..I had a young mametchi before the worm hanatchi one...I liked the mametchi better. :p

What did I do that made it a hanatchi instead of a mametchi?

Lol I just looked it up on a search engine and it said that the hanatchi was a fragile tama who needed a lot of care, and that it was the one that everyone loves. Weird. Guess I'm just the odd one out here. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, I'm just not a worm person..I had a young mametchi before the worm hanatchi one...I liked the mametchi better. :huh:
What did I do that made it a hanatchi instead of a mametchi?
they just call it a young mamatchi because it looks like mamatchi it doesnoy man u will get 1 :huh:

they just call it a young mamatchi because it looks like mamatchi it doesnoy man u will get 1 :p
I know that, I had read that on another post..yesterday actually, and I had kept my hopes up..they all crashed when I woke up today and found the hanatchi lol :huh: :huh: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back