Match Maker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has the match maker visted you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezs_21

Reaction score
My tama is 6 years old now and 1st generation. Should have the match maker come by now? Some one else I know with a 6 year old tama just had a tama baby! Mine is healthy and happy. :(

Also, what generation is everyone on? Like I said, mine's 1st. I can't wait to have a baby. :mellow:

:)

The matchmaker come when your Tamagotchi is around 7. When your Tamagotchi is 7, set the time to 2:59 pm. Wait one minute, and you should have the Matchmaker!

Does he always come at 2:59? I heard he can come at 10 and 7, too.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, not yet. But then again, my tama hasnt made it to age 7 yet. :)

The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM.

The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM.
If my tama is paused at that time, what will happen?!?!?! It's really important so reply fast! :huh:

:D

probably nothing will happen so check and unpause now unless u paused before matchmaker came. match maker stays forever untill u pick yes or no

Thanks! As long as I can't miss him.

probably nothing will happen so check and unpause now unless u paused before matchmaker came. match maker stays forever untill u pick yes or no

ya thats true im gen 2 and i just got my tamagotchi last friday.

it got the matchmaker at 7:00. ps: my friend said that guy that comes with the old lady when matchmaker come mates with ur tamagotchi instead of the tama friend it loves i dont believe him. so can some1 tell me if hes tellin the truth

If my tama is paused at that time, what will happen?!?!?! It's really important so reply fast! :huh:
B)
Sorry for the late reply.

No. Your Tamagotchi will not be visited by the MatchMaker if it is paused.

Also, the MatchMaker stays on the screen for only a few minutes, so if you leave it unpaused from 6:59 PM, but forget to check it until 7:30 PM, you will have missed the MatchMaker; she's moved on to someone elses Tamagotchi (in a different time zone).

I was just visited by the matchmaker and Izumi had a baby boy! Thanks for your help everyone. I wonder what I'll name him... :huh:

:huh:

the matchmaker comes to me around age 7 or 8 and always at seven o'clock in the evening.

the match maker did visit me. you really can't mis it cause it beeps when it's here.

The mathcmaker came and i missed her! My tamagotchi is 9 years old now and i dont want him to die! I wanted him to get married! Now what's going to him? Is the matchmaker going to come again??

1) It's SHE.

2) Yes, she has, but today I blocked her by marrying my bro's tama.

3) My tama is 7.

the matchmaker usally comes when your tamagotchi is 8 years old :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back