I dont have parents or history!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
When I go to the book sign and go to family,Parents and history wont work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm GENERATION 5!!!!

This has nothing to do with tamatown.

What happened?!?!?!?!?!?

:D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

History is only for looking at those Tamagotchi characters you've had that have died. So unless you've had some die, you can't go into the History section.

I have no idea how you can be on Gen 5, but not have any entries in the Parents section. What happens when you select Parents? Does it beep or anything?

That is very odd ......I wonder why the parent thing doesn't work because mines sure works.

[SIZE=8pt]I wouldn't fret.[/SIZE]

My parents section only worked when I had a tamababy with a friends tama.

If you have a tamababy with the match-maker I dont think it works.

it is very odd that ur parents does not work and im on the 5th gen and it shows parents and history B)

[SIZE=8pt]I wouldn't fret.[/SIZE]
My parents section only worked when I had a tamababy with a friends tama.

If you have a tamababy with the match-maker I dont think it works.
Sorry, I must disagree with your last statement. If you have a baby from an arranged marriage (from the matchmaker), you can still see Parent and GrandParent information. It works on my V3, which is on Generation 3, and has had only arranged marriages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry

Once ur tama is a teen u can no longer see parents but if u are on tamatown at the same time as looking at parents on ur tama, it should work! <_<

OMG! that happened to me too. One time i had it then later they're gone! sometimes i only have my first and third tama and sometimes none at all!!! <_< (im also in gen 5)

<_< :p :angry: :( yes yes surely mine did that too its cuz tamagotchis can't store so much space in the little thing cuz u get to see it in there then u get the pw for pc and go to tamatown.com and it will PROBOBLY dissapear in your Parents list when you'v went there many times around maby 3,4 you never know mine left after like 4 times so...yea good luck with that I love you always B)

____¶¶¶¶_

___¶¶__¶¶_

___¶¶

___¶¶__¶¶_¶¶__¶¶_

____¶¶¶¶__¶¶__¶¶_

__________¶¶__¶¶

__________¶¶__¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶

___________¶¶¶¶____¶¶

__¶¶_¶¶____________¶¶

_¶__¶__¶___________¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶

_¶_____¶___________¶¶___¶¶

__¶___¶_________________¶¶¶¶

___¶_¶__________________¶¶

____¶___________________¶¶¶¶¶¶

catcetera2

;) :)

same here, I am about to be on 5g, I am on 4th now with a tamababy, but I can't view my parents, next time I am just going to write down the password as it is a baby and then use it for tamatown.

The same thing happened to mine!!!!!!! I can only see the parent

when it is a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!When I go to the parents it said:

1 Cocoa :)

3 Peach :D

It skiped gen 2 and gen 4!!!!!!!!!!!!! It could be a glich but I don`t

think it is because it has been like that for a :eek: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

time!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :eek: ;) :p

When I go to the book sign and go to family,Parents and history wont work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm GENERATION 5!!!!

This has nothing to do with tamatown.

What happened?!?!?!?!?!?

<_< :hitodetchi: :unsure: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im the same!!!! Mine's generation 3 and when i press parents, it beeps!!!!!

Im on gen. 5 too. I just checked mine and I'm missing my first generation. Her name was Angel and she was a Mametchi (=

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back