V3 Tamagotchi ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adiba_bassam

Reaction score
HI!

SO I have tamagotchi 1 and 2 and now I'm gonna buy v:3 but the problem is I dont knw how to use V:3 tamagotchis. I've been reading about passwords and grandparent etc. but nothing realy makes sence. :huh: :mellow: :huh:

Please it would be good if some one could tell me about the passwords and whats new in this tamagotchi. Also I've been hearing smt about meeting friends on the internet??? :huh: :huh:

Im desperate :(

If your so despreate listen up because I am not repeating this!READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They aren`t much different from a V2.

P.S. I was 7 when I got my first Tama and it was a V3. And I didn`t complain about not knowing what to do with it. I read the instructions.

P.P.S Sorry If I was mean to you.

If you have the money and want to so buy it and read the instructions well, they are very helpful. It's good that you have 2 other tamas because then you are a pretty experienced tama-carer. V3s aren't that hard to understand and you'll figure it out when you are playing and caring for it. ^^v

If your so despreate listen up because I am not repeating this!READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They aren`t much different from a V2.

P.S. I was 7 when I got my first Tama and it was a V3. And I didn`t complain about not knowing what to do with it. I read the instructions.

P.P.S Sorry If I was mean to you.
Read the instructions.

I'll be nice! Ok in V3s you have a whole bunch of new things you can do. You have more choices with what you can eat. Oh and theres a place called www.tamatown.com. You make a username for your tama. note that this is USERname not just NAME. When you have made your username (should pop up when it hatches, dont worry about it) go to www.tamatalk.com and you can do fun stuff like games and shopping. While your there, you get passwords for things like bears, passports, computers, movies, music, and a whole bunch more! You go to the sports icon (the one w/the bat and ball) and move until you find PASSWORD. select that and enter the password that your computer gave you. You get a box w/a present in it. You have a whole lot of new games. you can race and play memory and flag (see the post i made about games and it tells you how. its like 3 posts below this one or somthing.) Whem you connect you can do more stuff like funner games and you can just visit. somtimes when u visit you dance or sing or jump around and before you give a present you turn around and look at stuff like stars and flowers. You have a family, and when your first tama has a baby you can go to the book icon and look at family and select parents and it gives you a password to go to your parents house in www.tamatown.com. And in tamatown you must always log in with your username otherwise the passwords wont work. Go can go to your grandparents houses to. you can donate points to the king (under points in the book icon) and he gives you passwords that you put in tamatown.com (theres a big egg looking temple)Then when you put the password in tamatown he'll give u another password that you put in your tama and get a souveneer. you can travel, too. go to tamatown and look 4 that buuiding at it will show you how. Also, read the instructions

hiya,

i've nver had a version 2, but version 3's aren't that hard to understand! :(

when you buy 1, you get instructions, and they are helpfull.

there are passwords, and there are 2 different types. there is one type when you go to the shop, and there is a shop keepr in a shop stall. press A ( the first button, far left side) a few times until he looks suprised, then you type in the code that you can find in the internet.

here are a few examples of codes,

Cake: press A, B,B,A,A,C,B,A

Steak: B,C,A,B,A,C,B,C

Cuckoo clock: C,B,A,C,C,A,B,C

There is also normal number codes, which you can get at tamatown ( which is on the internet) and can enter them at the password section.

Hope I Helped :)

theres v.3 instructions on the internet i had them befor i will try looking for them now

If you can use Tama v1 and v2, v3 shouldn't be too hard. Most things function the same as always. The only big difference starts here:

USERNAME: When you start up, you have to pick a 5 letter Username.

And the username leads to here:

TAMATOWN: Type in your Username when you are prompted to in Tamatown. You can now enter Tamatown! Play games to earn passwords! Go on the activity menu and pick password to input the password, like setting the date/time! Or, if you have gotten a password, input it in either the travel agency, king's castle or parents/grandparents house!

The IR menu is very similar to ver2.

Another big thing is, this Tamagotchi can be a pain in the bum to look after. Seriously!

The games are:

Get *musical note* where you have to move left ( A ) and right ( C ) to catch the notes and dodge the poop. You can walk through poop.

Bump, which is the same as v2.

Flag, where one or two arrows appear at the top of the screen. If they're small, don't press a thing. If there's a black arrow, press A. If there's a white arrow, press C. If there's both arrows, press A and C simultaneously.

Heading, the same as v2.

Memory, similar to Dance on v1 but without any animation... just arrows.

Sprint is just a button mashing game that is_very_annoying.

On the Notebook menu, you have the same Friend and Present. This time, Friend can only hold 45 friends, not 50 like v1 and v2. Present functions the same way as v2. You cannot use items from here but you can trash 'em or wrap 'em.

Family and Point are new things. Point's the easiest thing to explain:

On the screen, press A to toggle between points on-hand that you can spend and points you've donated to the king. Press B to make a donation to the king, between 1 and 9999 points (you set each digit separately). If you make it to 5000 points in 3 or more donations, you get a password for Tamatown in the king's palace! Same goes for 12000 and 30000 points donated.

Family: You know, when you're on second generation you can view the first generation guy. Just go to this menu and choose 'Parent'. Not 'History'- History is for Tamagotchi that have died from bad care, not from having a baby. You can view up to 3 generations back, but this seems to be the glitchiest menu on the Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back