HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Your_mom

Reaction score
Hey yeah it said im welcome to post questions so yeah i have a question.OK ITS KINDA LONG AND HARD TO FOLLOW BUT PLEASE TRY TO HELP!!! I have a two V3s and i connect them a lot so they can be mates or whatever. they are currently teenagers, but u dont have to remember that. Well, you know on the V1s and 2s you can connect and give each other items that you didnt even buy or win. You could give one a cape or bow, even though you didnt own one. Well, i accidently connected my V3s under "other" instead of "Version3" and one gave the other one a ball that i had never wrapped. Now also, you know that with V3s you have to own the item to give it to the other tamagotchi, and otherwise you can only give cake and icecream. I wanted to wrap presents for my V3s to give to each other and i oped the "food" icon to wrap fries for one and a burger for the other. On one tamagotchi, it said my food was empty because *woops :huh: * I forgot that id eaten the burger. But on the other one, it said i had a ball in my food list. As soon as I opened the food list and saw the ball, it froze and now i can not do anything, its frozen on "(|)BALL". This is the second time this has happened, and the first time was when they were toddelers, so i just paused one and reset the other and kept the other on pause until the baby turned the same age. But now they are both teenagers and have two hearts and two smileys under the frends list, and i really do not want to lose my progress because they are about to mate and i want to have parents so that i can go to tamatown and get all of my souvineers. Is there a way I can fix this problem without reseting or losing hearts and such? I need to know ASAP. THANX!!! :huh:

a ball is an item that can be given by using others, it's really this rice thing. There is nothing to worry about, might be a glitch, but still, nothing to worry about.

No, Its frozen on it and nder it it says ball. ive pressed every button, and its stuck on ball. i cant even wrap it. :huh:

Without loosing your progress, I suggest buying a new battery and downloading it. That you wont lose anythng if you download it after changing it to a new battery. After you download I also suggest going to the clock and change it to the correct time, day and month, because the clock is messed up from when it froze. Your welcome, I'm sorry that, that other person didn't trying to help you very much. :huh: :huh:

OMG THANX SO MUCH I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!! LOVE YOU!!!(LIKE A FREND)!!!

Your welcome ya I don't mind you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back