How long will it take for both my tamas to

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi Lover 1992

Reaction score
I'm trying to get my tamas (boy and girl) into oldies so they can mate and have the secret chractars. And to do so I need to get 4 hearts before they're adults since I can't connect AT ALL when they're adults or they will give birth too early. I've been connecting one after another for 2 full days and it's still 4 happy faces.

How long will it take to get 4 hearts?

And if I need to do something, what do I need to do?

168 hours after turning to adults, hope this helped!!! Just keep connecting to get 4 hearts.

Last edited by a moderator:
but Ive been connecting over and over and over and still happy faces! how long will it take 2 get happy hearts!

Gave the wrong information sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
IM NOT TRYING TO MATE THEM! I'm just trying to get 4 hearts instead of 4 happy faces! gez is that too hard 2 understand? some of this info does help but it's not what I'm looking 4!

I'm terribly sorry I completely posted that in the wrong topic. Sorry here we go, use the love potion when their adults and that'll make them fall in love faster. Now depending on what version you have you'll have to use the secret in the, depending on what version this is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back