TAMA GROUP HATCH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama1101

Reaction score
Please join if you have any type of a tama. I dont want any JD tamas or any fakes.Even oldies like devil tamas, angels, origionals, anything can join. Please write here if you want to join.The group hatch will be on FRIDAY JUNE,30th,2006. I will be restarting my v2. Hope you join!(there is no time, just sometime that day!!) :huh: :huh:

*if you want to you can reply to what happens to your tama, Iwill.* :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to join! I have V2 coming in the mail and it should be here on the 28th! It has Lolipops on it!

I'll join! Hmmm....what tama to use... I guess I'll go with the low-maintenance tama mini! I bought it from Jason... a japanese "red w/t blue clockface1"! can't wait!

:D I think you should set a time... like 3:00 or something if it's any other time in that day it's hard to share what you've done like you could hatch it at like 10:00 am and someone could hatch theirs at dinner time then they'd be growing at different times and they'd all be in different stages...It just seems hard to do that.

Yeah, that's kinda the point... I guess we should set a time... how about noon? (does that work for you guys?) :D

Yeah, that's kinda the point... I guess we should set a time... how about noon? (does that work for you guys?) :(
noon does not work. Every person that replyed can join! Im making it June 30th (same) but how about 4:30.

YAY! It's today! :chohimetchi: Hello? Any1 there? :mimitchi:

I started up my tama mini! (did any1 else hatch :D ) Right now he's a little marutchi!

My marutchi ( I guess I'll call him gaara) Went yo sleep @ 8pm. :rolleyes: he's so cute!

btw: this is off topic... THE DAY aFTER 2MORROW IS mY B-DAY! :huh: :D

So far Gaara has had 4 meals and one snack. :) He's still a marutchi. I'll update when he changes. :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back