The Wonderful Adventures of Sanji

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaGirl4Ever

Reaction score
Sanji is a male Teletchi and was born yesterday. He is a 2nd Generation so he is still with his father, Haku. They are currently sleeping and Haku will go away to TamaTown tomorrow leaving with his son, Sanji <_< I will update everyday telling you all about Sanji's days! TTYL! (Talk To You Later)

If you wish to comment please use the PM system! :angry:

*Edited: Please read: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=3219 *

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, nothing new has happened with Sanji and Haku mainly because Haku hasn't left yet! ;) :wacko: Maybe he doesn't leave until he is 9 or something like that.. When I was feeding Haku, after he was done, he looked at Sanji and started teaching him how to chew or something, quite cute actually. As alwasy they are dancing around hte screen . TTYL! :blink:

Yay! Haku left! I woke up a 3:00 PM and my mom was taking care of him. When I got them from her, Sanji was trying and when I hit a button it went to the naming screen. HIS NAME IS OFFICIALLY SANJI! ^_^ :p A few minutes ago he turned into a Mizutamatchi, the only toddler that I have ever gotten, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. :D Well Sanji is currently doing cute little cartwheels at the bottom of the screen. TTYL! ;)

Sadly.... Sanji..... Died. Wahhhh!!!! :huh: :eek: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D I don't know why! He was so healthy. But anyway, since I want to keep this log moving, I'm going to have it be about my new Baby Girl, Lette!

Well, Lette is currently a Female Baby Teletchi! She is very healthy and all her hearts are full! Lette was named after a girl in a movie called Howl's Moving Castle and she is just so cute! :huh: :eek: She is bouncing around on the screen. I'll update when she changes! TTYL! :D

Lette changed! She evolved into a Tamatchi! Thats a first considering the fact that I've been getting all Mizutamatchi's. :furawatchi: Well today I was with my sister and we were connecting and everytime we did Present they gave each other either a Heart or a Flower. Since her's is boy and mine is a girl we're going to mate them! B) The stats of her Tamagotchi, Ryou are in my signature in case your wondering. I can't wait to mate them!! TTYL! :pochitchi:

Hey, I didn't think that you would ever get an account! Anyway, Ryou and Lette can't mate. As you may see in LoveHinatchi's signature, Ryou's batteries are dead! No more bad news, I'm getting quite tired of it. Well, this morning Lette changed into a Teenager, she is now a Nikatchi! Only 3 more days until adulthood! Yay! Sorry this was so short but I gotta go! TTYL! ;)

Hey, you wanna hear a funny story? I some how reset Lette! I'm really not sure how I did it so don't ask how. Well when the new egg hatched I got a baby boy and I named him Kishu off of Tokyo Mew Mew. He recently evolved into a Tamatchi and is now doing cartwheels at the bottom of the screen. So this is my 3 Tamagotchi I'm writing about in this log! Wow! Well, my sister got new batteries and hit download and Ryou was still there but we can't mate them now because they are both boys now! Darn it. TTYL! :huh:

P.S. For the past week I've been up all night and sleeping all day so I have Kishu's time so it's PM instead of AM. I'm hoping to get turned back around soon though!

Hey! Guess What! My mom just got 2 Tamagotchi V2's on Ebay. So my sister and I each get one! Mine has lolipops on it and should get here Wendsday, my sister's has tropical flowers on it and should be here Monday! TTYL! :huh:

Thanks, for the comment!!

Kay, I've got good news! And, I've got bad news. The good news it that Kishu evolved into a teenager! The bad news is that he evolved into a Piropiroritchi a.k.a. the Angler Fish Tama. Though, I really do think that it fits Kishu. Well, nothing much else to say. Oh, I CAN'T WAIT FOR WENDSDAY!! I WANT MY V2!! TTYL! :(

Awww!! Kishu is taking a bath! He looks like he is a stew but he seems to be enjoying it! You know what? For the first time in this log, I think I'll post some stats!!

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥ 4/4

Happy: ♥♥♥♥ 4/4

Training: ||| 3/9 (pathetic, I know)

Weight: 76 lbs (my tamas are always so overweight)

My mom just gave me the greatest news!! My V2 might be here tomorrow!! Since the place where it's being shipped from isn't that far away!! CAN'T CONTAIN EXCITEMENT!! I also have more great news!! I'm getting an EnTama and a Kakeibo for my Birthday!! Too bad my Birthday isn't until September. Maybe I'll just save up myself!! TTYL! :lol:

Whee!! Kishu's Training is half way there!!

Training: ||||| 5/9

Weight: 99 lbs (I'll have to fix that)

OMG!! I'm so happy right now!! I'm babysitting my sister's Tama because she went to her friends house and her Tama Minto evolved into a Teenager!! Guess who!! A Young Mametchi!!! :mametchi: :kusatchi: :( :angry: She is so cute! A just bought her a Lion Doll and she just went to sleep with it!!

Ok, Now that that excitement is all out, back to Kishu! He didn't do much today. I won Bump twice though. I think that he will evolve tomorrow. Anyway my V2 didn't come yet, I'm fuming mad! :eek: :eek: TTYL! :puroperatchi:

More Boring Stats..

Training: ||||||| 7/9

Weight: 96 lbs (I'll have to fix that)

News Flash!! Kishu evolved!! And guess what he evolved into an adult!!

HE

EVOLVED

INTO

A

Well, I really don't know the name of it, but he sure is cute! It almost looks as of he has some for of strage helmet on! I'll have to do some research. *checks character chart*

MIMIYORITCHI!! YAY!! He is soo cute!! TTYL! :D

MY VERSION 2 CAME!! WOOT! I just hatched it! It's a boy! His name is Peper! Wheee!!! I'll also add him to this log and I'll update when he changes!

Kishu still hasn't done much, just bouncung around the screen. Right now he is doing close-up! So cute! TTYL! :wacko:

Latest posts

Back