I messed up my tama big time!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
<_< Ok so today I read an article about debuging the tama. People mentioned that it gives hyperspeed and choosing your own character from start; so I was like "hmm, not bad. Perhaps I'll give it a try." So I followed the steps very carefully and Voila! My tama was debuged. So I chose the "restart" on the options and I chose kutchipatchi. I named him PATCHi. =/ heehee. Anyways, after that I was gonna type in some passwords I saved from my old tama character Hoku (Rest in peace, sweetie) and when I tried to change the number it didn`t do anything! It stayed at 0! I was like, "what thee heck!" when you debug it you can`t input any passwords? Someone who debuged your tama already do a test and tell me if the same happened to you.

I have never debugged any of my Tamagotchis, however, I have seen many posts here and there that state that you can not enter passwords on a debugged V3. So it seems the behavior you are seeing is normal.

ive debuged my tamagotchi and the same thing happened :angry:

Same thing happened to me. Not only that, but I could no longer play flag with it. If I pressed the A and C buttons at the same time, it wouldn't do anything and so I'd lose the game. And yeah, I also lost all my points, sourvenirs, items, etc...Bummer. I had all my codes written down in a journal as well. Now I have to do it all over again!

In my opinion, it wasn't worth it just to have a Violetchi or Mametchi. What fun is it to have your favorite character if you can't enter passwords, earn things or play the games you want to with it? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Ok so today I read an article about debuging the tama. People mentioned that it gives hyperspeed and choosing your own character from start; so I was like "hmm, not bad. Perhaps I'll give it a try." So I followed the steps very carefully and Voila! My tama was debuged. So I chose the "restart" on the options and I chose kutchipatchi. I named him PATCHi. =/ heehee. Anyways, after that I was gonna type in some passwords I saved from my old tama character Hoku (Rest in peace, sweetie) and when I tried to change the number it didn`t do anything! It stayed at 0! I was like, "what thee heck!" when you debug it you can`t input any passwords? Someone who debuged your tama already do a test and tell me if the same happened to you.
Maybe you could try un-debugging it. I don't know if this will work, but you can give it a try!

Do the same thing to did when you debugged it, only erase the pencil mark. Maybe that will work, I don't know, but it's worth a try :p

Hope that works!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back