Frankenstein?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keify

Reaction score
My tama just evolved into an adult...but I don't see it on the character chart.....she's my 2nd generation and she looks like frankenstein...anyone heard or seen this tama before? I put a costume on her....at least she looks better, LOL.

Does her forehead look like its folded over a little?

Oh and tammygirl11 i like ur little icon picture thing its cool!

That character is called a decotchi.

Check the version three character chart again and at the bottom of the chart you will see a green character called a decotchi.

You probably didn't see your tama charater at first becuase only the drawn picture of the decotchi is on the chart and it dosen't show the pixal picture. :angry:

-sk8er girl-

okay cool.....I was freaking out there at first, LOL. Decotchi it is......

*sigh* I thought perhaps I stumbled upon a hidden tamagotchi character and I won a prize, ROFL...

thanks everyone!!

its just a decatchi! i think theyr cute!

..............................................................................................

*Edited: Posting of prank links is not allowed on TamaTalk*

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had that character once or twice on my V3 and I also saw the character on a V3 character chart. It also looks like this character has a mustache as well.

Yes but I think it has a curled up mustache the dark black think under its mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back