why my tama dont go to 2 yr

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cubanita1987

Reaction score
yesterday it was 1 year but today it dosent go to 2 yr, is something wrong with my tama or how long it take to go to 2 yr.

plz help me im so worry abouth my tama

nothings wrong with ur tama

just sometimes it takes longer than a day to be a year older

dont worry

Hope i helped! :angry:

yesterday it was 1 year but today it dosent go to 2 yr, is something wrong with my tama or how long it take to go to 2 yr.
plz help me im so worry abouth my tama
it happens to me sometimes if your tamagotchi wakes up and it has not gone up a year it will eventuly gain 1 yaer in the day,if it doesn't well just wait till something happens?

i dosint take a day well it can but its ages changes at deffrent times

hope this helps tamagirl 8 :angry:

Either the clock is wrong, or it's not been 24 hours yet, Your tam ages once a day, but sometimes if you modify the time a lot, the tam will not age for a day. And last if all(I'm boring you now, arn't I? :angry: ) sometimes the tam is just slow aging anywy, so wait 'till tommorow, if it os still the wrong age, try resetting?...

Last edited by a moderator:
thank for all your helo.

well i havent change the time so i will wait.

It all depends what time your tama was born. If you pause it wont grow. Remember this for all of those people that show there tamas no attention and put it on pause all day. :unsure: :(

it happend to my one day my tama was 0 years old in the same day it turned 1 so at night time when i put it to sleep and the next day it was still 1 it is just that your tama needs a 12 hour day to age.

i never pause my tama i dont like to do that.

but thanks guys is already 2 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back