A Sad Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This Is My Story

• you like fiction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you like fantsy

• you like adventure

• you like tama fan truth

• you like romance

• Total voters

Phebe

Reaction score
One Day..... Phebe was sitting with her 9 tamas' and took a deep breath she really wish there was more to do then take care of them and play games.Then she heard a beep and said"What does it need now" but it was really a signal from the king of Tamatown she was happy to here that there was going to be a huge tama Olmpics she sat there with glee saying "Yes yes yes my tama really needs this"so then she thought of what the prize would be and the wouldent fing out till the end.

The next day the first round of the Olimpics would start.This event was a racing event only 10 people were also there ;) Phebe thought her tama would pass out could she always thought she was scared of big crowds :blink: and then the race started it was neck to neck with Tamatchi and Billotchi (Phebe's tama) then a millameter from the finish line the king shouted"THE WINNER IS....BILLOTCHI!!"Phebe was so proud to here her tama won the race.

Now it was timefor the 2nd round there was only one more round after that thats worth half of your score.The event was rock climbing only the 3 finall tamas' were competeing which were Billotchi,Tamatchi,and Hanatchi."ON YOUR MARK GET SET CLIMBBB!" said the king. well Hanatchi was losing Billotchi was wining."THE WINNER IS TAMATCHI''.

It was all down to this Billotchi vs Tamatchi.The event was.... who ever could do the best gymnastics move and Tamatchi was up first.She did a triple flip with the ending of a backbend Tamatchi said"Beet that''.Well Billotchi was up and he did four flips a summersalt in the air and ended in a frontbend then backbend.Tamatchi's jaw dropped Billotchi was breathing 6 miles an hour. "WELL SAD TO SAY I THINK THE WINNER IS.....""BILLOTCHI''.

Latest posts

Back