royal costume password....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamy crazy

Reaction score
after you donate the points to the king, he gives you a code for every one, right?

well, after the last one, you get a royal costume. after you wear the costume, you

get a code. but i can't figure out what the code is for!!!!!!!!!!! :(

where do i input the code!!!???? :unsure:

after you donate the points to the king, he gives you a code for every one, right?well, after the last one, you get a royal costume. after you wear the costume, you

get a code. but i can't figure out what the code is for!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

where do i input the code!!!???? :angry:
The password for ?? is for a blue sofa.

From the TamaTown FAQ at ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

Q: I've visited the Tamagotchi King more than three times and he has given me a password, but I can't use it. Why not?

Congratulations! His Excellency, the Tamagotchi King is truly thankful to you for your continued dedication to as one of his charity patrons. To thank you for your large donation, the Tamagotchi King has rewarded you with a royal gift given to only his most loyal subjects. This gift can be revealed exclusively in the Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop video game made for the Nintendo DS. Details on the video game can be found at www.tamagotchi.com.

maybe the code is for the tamagotchi corner shop ds.I have the game but i lost my charger, so if i find it (or if i get a new one)I will tell u if it works :angry:

Mabye its for nintendo

*Edited: Posting of prank links is not allowed here on TamaTalk*

Last edited by a moderator:
in the password section i think. I'm not sure but it is worth a try! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not exactly sure how to reply to this topic put I will tell you one thing. One time when I visted the king I got a code from him and I wrote down the password and then went to the king again and typed in that the code that I written on the piece of paper when I when I was supposed to type the code into one of my V3 Tamagotchies. I think my situation that I had kind of relates to this topic because this is another situation where you don't know where to put the code. Does anyone else think this relates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back