tama almost dead

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beccieboo

Reaction score
when i had just started a get game,then it kicked me out and my tama was on its face and almost died!!!!!!!!!!!!!why did this happen to me?

Um idk why it kicked you out of the game but sometimes my tama will just pointlessly do stuff while im not playing with it. like sometimes it sings and dances and sometimes it rolls and ect. Another thing my tama somtimes does is run across the screen and jump into the air and land on its face and get back up and do it again. maybe he was just playing around? but it doesnt sound like it. srry i cant help ^_^

sometimes when its dying you could just put reset and download and your tamagotchi will be there.

(cool hannah montana avatar)

thats what happened to my tama teen!she was lieing on the floor like what it would do when i looses bump and gets bumped by another one.and the skull was flashing on top of the screen for some odd reason.than i figured out right at the last minute that it was going to dye and i didn't save him in time!i was crying!it's really sad!i know how u felt.but it was really sad for me because it actully dyed but your was saved!

Well at least you saved it. Thats better than dying. But how did you save it???? Mine alwys dies at like 3 generations. It's not fair. I bet it sucks that you couldn't play get. It's happened to me.

That has happened to me before too! I don't know why he was dying because all his hearts were full! Luckily I saved him.

my first ever tama(sittin in my drawer out of battery right now) was on generation 25 and suddenly it started dying and i didnt know a bout reset/download and i lost a 25 generation tama, i was so sad :(

i feal sorry for you but at least you saved it and I think if it happens again try and give it medicen that might help :D

since that always happens to me when I have a baby and I give it medicen untill it is all better and it dose work :wub: :hitodetchi: :chohimetchi: :pochitchi: :nyatchi: :nazotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back