Is this a real Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagod

Reaction score
Hey guys....I'm unsure about this one. It probably isn't a real Tama but if it is....then I want it a lot! ^_^

erm, would help if we had a picture ^_^

lol, well that looks stupidly fake, tama's dont do cats, or do they?

lol, are u havin a bad day?

Yeah...pretty bad day. But also....that's not just ANY cat. That's one of Japan's most famous cartoon characters! That's Doraemon!!!! Isn't it so cool!?!? I only hope it's real....If so then I'm buying the purple one too!!!! ^_^

lol, i dont know much , if anything about japan ^_^

but i have to say, the cat looks stupid!

much rarther have an egg ^_^

I like Doraemon too.

I was hoping that cartoon would reach the US. I heard it might be but that never happened. ^_^

I'm sure those are multi pets. If you really like Doraemon, I say get it! But don't expect it to be Doraemon. There is only one true Doraemon & Doraemae pet and that isn't it.

Speaking of which, the actual Doraemon pet is a total hoot! I highly recommend it.

The real one has a bell on it and is in the shape of his head.

OMG!!! Where can I get it!?!?!? O.O Know what it's called?!?!? O.O HOLY ^&$*$#*^%!!!! I WANT IT!!! O.O

you can see EVERY tama, and i mean EVERY tama on this site :

https://www.tamagotchifan.com/

it, i think is the best tama fan site,

it has pictures of all tamas, includin that doreamon u were talking about.

DORAEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, that cat scares the heck out of me. (omg just had a thought... a Domo-kun Tamagotchi... that would make me cry. :rolleyes: ). Anyways, whoever's selling that must think people are pretty stupid. If it's cheap it might be something cool to have... but if you're saving all your money for real Tamagotchis, don't bother. That is pretty funny, though.

It doesn't have the BanDai logo on the bottom right corner of the pakage, sooo it's fake,BUT I know you can get real Doreamon tamas on ebay made by BanDai.Hope that helped.

I did see a bandai page in japanese talking about the new Doraemon. although I have no clue as to what doraemon really is (uh...I heard the name a thousand times) I do know that they also made some v-pets out of them, too. I've seen 'em on ebay...

Can someone tell me who Doraemon is??

I know he's a popular cat, but tell me more...

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!! THANKS A TON!!! O.O I THOUGHT I LOOKED THERE THOUGH.... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh cool that shop has a blue ocean and a yellow forest with vines

dudey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back