Annoying Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jehm

Reaction score
Now i know what you all say "Enjoy whatever tama you have" and i do! But im on my sixth generation now...

I try different styles of caring with each Tama to get different characters but i ALWAYS seem to get very popualr characters, which are quite honestly 'Ugly'

My friend just bought a V3 and its her first ever Tamagotchi.. And on her first character she got a Leaftchi, which i really like!!!! She says she hardly cared for it as she didnt know how...

ANy info on Leaftchis??? :nazotchi:

(You have to check out Rihannas new song Unfaithful, its beautiful :])

Link to song: https://music.clevver.com/video/14244/rihan...aithful-300.php

Now i know what you all say "Enjoy whatever tama you have" and i do! But im on my sixth generation now...
I try different styles of caring with each Tama to get different characters but i ALWAYS seem to get very popualr characters, which are quite honestly 'Ugly'

My friend just bought a V3 and its her first ever Tamagotchi.. And on her first character she got a Leaftchi, which i really like!!!! She says she hardly cared for it as she didnt know how...

ANy info on Leaftchis??? :nazotchi:

(You have to check out Rihannas new song Unfaithful, its beautiful :])

Link to song: https://music.clevver.com/video/14244/rihan...aithful-300.php
yeah but dont tell me she got a ufotchi because wen everyone starts theit tama the get those :nazotchi:

Leaftchus?!? Those are so easy to get there the only adult I've ever gotten! Well anywaws you just take good care and that's how you get stuff like Leaftchi but Leaftchi are really called Furawatchi :huh:

actually no, they are called leaftchi because they changed the names after each version. like in v3 , the sheep is called Wooltchi, but in v2 it is called Urutchi
That isn't so. Leaftchi really is Furawatchi. "Leaftchi" is a Bandai US made-up name for Furawatchi which is its real name. And Wooltchi is too a made-up name, Urutchi it's its Japanese name.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but dont tell me she got a ufotchi because wen everyone starts theit tama the get those :lol:
Not true. I have 3 tamas and i have never ever gotten a ufotchi, and i get them as soon as they come out. but i want one, i think they are cute, and they are the best at the bump game. my friend from sunday school ALWAYS gets them, i dont think i have ever seen her with a different adult tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back