I have a tamagotchi 2!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my Tamagotchi Connexion 2 today :D I like it, but I like the keitai a bit better because those games are easier and you can get more items with the codes. I've made some pcitures of it: over here

It looks to me like the characters are similar to a Keitai. But I also saw one of the "debugged characters" in the bump game :)

IVE JUST GOT A BLUE SEE-THROUGH TAMAGOTCHI VERSION 2

THERE SOOOOOO GOOD EVERYONE HAS TO GET ONE,

THERES A SHOP ON THE TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!

Blimey, they look wicked, I want one, but I already have 2 Connexion 1's and my parents don't know about them, so I don't reckon it'd be safe to get another one!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That Blue see through one you got isnt from e-bay by any chance because if it was you exceeded my budget :(

No worries, I live in the UK anyway so I should be able to find my own tama2 soon :D

WOW!! i so want one. Unfortualty, they havent come out in Austraila yet... But next moth they should be here. I am at the moment waiting for my Keitai to arrive.

Natasja... you got yours? I'm still waiting for mine. I'm so jealous.. how is it? :huh:
I'm sure you'll get yours soon :( I live in The Netherlands, so that's not so far away from the United Kingdom.

I think the tama is really nice, especially when you got bored with the connexion 1. You can play up to four games, but I find them a bit difficult because you have to respond so quickly. With the points you earn you can go to a shop where 4 items at a time will be displayed. I believe that the shop is being refreshed each day.

You can buy treats, toys, clothes or other items. The bad thing is that when your tama eats a treat it gets out of the list :p With the keitai a purchased food will stay in the food list forever.

The characters are really nice, I think they are the same as from the keitai, but there might be other secret characters

:) I just bought one from e-bay and its in the post now!

I had to use my mums account and she doesnt know :( Hopefully I can get round the "I trusted you!" conversation... :)

I have no - idear about when they will be comming out in Canada, but yes, they can connect to V1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back