Connection 2 Info

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTrouble

Reaction score
The Connection 2s New Features are..... A Shop You earn money from games you have Meals treats And Snacks. There Are 4 Different Games Depending On Your Character

. Avalible in the uk. https://search.ebay.com/tamagotchi-version-...QfsopZ1QQfsprZ1 thats in case your looking to buy off ebay. I know this info as i currently have a Tamagotchi Connection version 2. I hope i have being some help. Here is some things i found of the intenet as the other infomation is what i found out by having a connection 2.

NEW YORK, NY, February 20, 2005 – After returning in 2004 to sweep the nation again, the virtual pet phenomenon – Tamagotchi Connection – is back in 2005 with more bonus features and interactivity. The egg-shaped toy simulates the life cycle of a pet, letting kids experience the fun and responsibility of feeding, tending to and caring for their virtual pet. With Tamagotchi Connection Version 2, kids can earn “Gotchi” points to shop for special items and food – and by unlocking secret codes, they can shop ‘til they drop for even more fun treats.

“Bandai America’s Tamagotchi exploded in popularity in the mid-1990s, and then met that same level of fan enthusiasm with the return of the advanced Tamagotchi Connection in 2004,” said Bill Beebe, senior vice president, sales and marketing at Bandai America Incorporated. “We increased the play value and interactivity with the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2, so that kids can have even more fun earning points, shopping for gifts they can collect and share with friends, and unlocking secret codes or hidden treasures the more they play with their virtual pet.”

The new “Gotchi” points system allows owners to earn points to shop for special treats, items and food. Gotchi points are earned by playing games or getting certain special item awards points. Owners can also choose between feeding their Tamagotchi a “Meal,” “Snack” or the new “Treat” feature. A “Treat” can be purchased with Gotchi points and can raise or lower their Tamagotchi’s Happy meter. In addition, owners can now choose a treat to give to their Tamagotchi friend as a gift once they connect via the infrared technology.

Also new to Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 are secret codes – unlocked by pushing a special sequence of buttons, letting the player open more shopping areas to purchase a unique item not available in the normal program. After collecting five secret codes, the owner can collect a special sixth unique item. The new Tamagotchi Connection also includes new games.

For fans wanting to purchase two Tamagotchis at a time to try out the interactive features, Bandai America will offer a new Two-Pack Tamagotchi Connection Best Friends Forever Collection – offering two virtual pets in one package, plus a special gift. With the Two-Pack, best friends can immediately have fun sharing and communicating, playing games with each other and even buying special treats for their Tamagotchi friends.

Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 still features interactive technology that allows owners to “connect” with others, play games, give gifts and become friends with other Tamagotchi owners while storing a “friend list” of up to 50 friends. Once an adult, the Tamagotchi can connect with a compatible Tamagotchi friend and have a second-generation Tamagotchi that the owner can care for and nurture into an adult to create more generations to come. Tamagotchi Connection owners can care for their pet by pressing various buttons to feed it food or a snack, play games with it, clean up after its messes and give it medicine when it becomes sick.

New colors include milky pink with stars, milky white with hearts, milky blue with polka dots and cobalt blue. Suggested retail price is $14.99 for Tamagotchi Connection Version 2. The Best Friends Forever Collection suggested retail price is $26.99.

Bandai Announces Tamagotchi Connection Version 2. 20 Feb 2005 press release in advance of the New York Toy Fair. Bandai will be adding the ability to earn "gotchi points" used to shop for special treats, items and food. Also added are secret codes and special two-packs, called Tamagotchi Connection Best Friends Forever. Suggested list price for Version 2 was announced as $14.99. More indepth coverage at the Toy Show announced it would also have 30 new characters and longer battery life (a problem on some version 1 units). Version 2 will be released in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back