^-^~Group ^-^~Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chomamechi

Reaction score
Okay wanna join? Once I/We get another peep (person) to join we can set up the date! ^-^

~If you dont know what a group hatch is, its a date peeps hatch they tamas all together on (at a certain time) :D

^0^~wanna join? :lol:

Umm... I thought a group hatch was where u discuss your tamagotchi's behavior.

I'll join though!

Oh ok.

Well, my tama is a generation 2 adult... so how am I gonna join a group hatch?

Chomametchi, You can count me in!! What day?? Oh an can it be before July 2, I am going on a vacation that time!! :huh: :furawatchi: :p

~Tama-Love~

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay..........june 22 work?................and for you loveroftamas...it doesnt matter im usin a v2 to just say what its life and whats it doin and blah blah blah

Okay..........june 22 work?................and for you loveroftamas...it doesnt matter im usin a v2 to just say what its life and whats it doin and blah blah blah
But it's past June 22.

okay JULY 1st!~ill make back up cause my mom took my keyboard!~its her com. im on

I'll join! (I'll re-hatch my enTama, I don't like the character I have :huh: ) Also, is there a specific time of day to hatch? :huh:

Can't wait! This will be my first group hatching (other than the one on the 30th with the tama mini... but tama minis are kinda boring)... lol. :ichigotchi:

tomarrow at any time.............just post thats all

Wait... I'm confuzzled... today is the 29th and there are 30 days this month... so it's the day after tomorrow...

heh sorry im a retard...................but i still cant wait!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back