The Killer Masktchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you beleive it?

• Yes! It happened to me once!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it hasn't happened to me but I beleive it

• Yes, it happened to one of my friends before

• Yes and No, I kind of beleive it and kind of don't

• No, it's stupid and not real

• No, even if they have proof I won't beleive it!

• I don't know what to beleive.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do you beleive that the Killer Masktchi really happened? If you don't, it really did happen. Happened to me, happened to my friends and cousin in Oklahoma.

the person who voted "No" is obiously stupid. this is real and could spread worldwide. itll be ur fault for not beleiving, I have a solution to keep from getting the virus or getting killed by it (not u, ur tama) and I'll be posting it on my tama webbie

Are you the same person?

Seriously, give it up..

The Killer Maskatchi didnt happen/isnt GOING to happen. Bellsprout already cleaned out all the junk from that yesterday, dont start this again.

//Haze

"hell" is not a swear word. the "f" word it but not "hell" and you pplz who voted no are a bunch of effing retards!

:p yo im just saying that I don't believe in it. And we're not retards for having our own oppinions. DO I SPEAK FOR MAJORITY HERE? :huh: :rolleyes:

you can't tell me i didn't see this when i did. if u hav no real proof that it don't exsist SHUT THE HELL UP!
I never said, that you didnt see it, get your facts straight, before accusing people of something, out of spite because you know, and I know that this thing is not true.

Its also hypocritical:

f u hav no real proof that it don't exsist
My proof, is that you aren't telling the truth, its all a big rumour, because you aren't providing any evidence/backup information to this. Why should I beleive something, which has no proof behind it?

Then, you tell me to "shut the hell up" because I have no proof..

Quit, before you dig yourself a deeper hole, because you will be proved wrong.

//haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back