Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi Character Pictures

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 16 August 2004 - 02:51 PM ( #1 )

Hmmm... I don't know how I missed this one before... Bandai America has posted a PDF file containing the pictures and short description of characters. You can check it out here. It is a relatively large download for any members on dial-up... Also requires a PDF reader (like Acrobat Reader) to view.

We also converted their file into a (much) smaller JPEG file that can be seen here.

Replies

Views

Started

16 Aug 2004

Last Post

17 Feb 2005

Guest_Menko

• guest-menko user photo
  • Group: Guests

Posted 16 August 2004 - 02:58 PM ( #2 )

Yeah, I've seen that before, but the colour pictures took so long to load I never got to see it all. Thanks!

uhohlisa

• uhohlisa user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 August 2004 - 10:51 AM ( #3 )

whoa... thanks! finally the secret-secret character revealed!

so does anyone have any ideas on how to get oyajitchi or nazotchi yet? thanks in advance, this board is the best! you guys are (tamagotchi) life savers, literally!

Lozzie

• lozzie user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 August 2004 - 04:53 AM ( #4 )

Nobody knows how to get the secret characters yet. We are still working on it.

Thanks for the .JPEG, Admin! Y'know, something interesting about Oyajitchi... in previous Tamagotchis, he used to be an alcoholic womaniser, but now he's switched to coffee??? Soundsl ike he's calmed down a bit... :lol:

jgoreham

• jgoreham user photo

Posted 18 August 2004 - 06:36 AM ( #5 )

Oyajitchi is crazy looking!

Nazotchi has a hobo bundle in the illustration. Perhaps he/she/it is a transient.

Angelgotchi Boy

• angelgotchi-boy user photo

Posted 18 August 2004 - 10:31 AM ( #6 )

yeah, ive seen em before, they show them on mimitchi. hahaha i think they are wicked cool. i want memetchi so bad...

DeadlyParasiticBoy

• deadlyparasiticboy user photo

Posted 18 August 2004 - 04:39 PM ( #7 )

Nobody knows how to get the secret characters yet. We are still working on it.

Thanks for the .JPEG, Admin! Y'know, something interesting about Oyajitchi... in previous Tamagotchis, he used to be an alcoholic womaniser, but now he's switched to coffee??? Soundsl ike he's calmed down a bit... :huh:

Zing!!! great slam at bill clinton right there Lozzie, kudos!

Lozzie

• lozzie user photo

Posted 19 August 2004 - 02:18 AM ( #8 )

Hehehe! Yeah, him too! :D :D I guess it's a case of kiling two birds with one stone! :P

lukie99

• lukie99 user photo

Posted 20 August 2004 - 07:15 PM ( #9 )

:lol: thats a really cool chart! And i like tamagotchis too because of the eggs eggs are so cool! their shape is wicked and the pulsating egg on the tamagotchis are wiked lol (Yes u can call me weird because of my "unique" obsessions)

samewithoutthee

• samewithoutthee user photo

Posted 03 September 2004 - 10:57 PM ( #10 )

. . . am i the only one who can't read the full descriptions? any clues as to what they each say after they're cut off?

Lozzie

• lozzie user photo

Posted 05 September 2004 - 03:37 AM ( #11 )

Hmmm.... I'm not sure. Although I think that Gozarutchi's dream is to become a Ninja... I'll have to look 'em up.

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 05 September 2004 - 07:52 AM ( #12 )

. . . am i the only one who can't read the full descriptions? any clues as to what they each say after they're cut off?

You're not the only one... :lol:

Not sure why that happens.

poison_orchid

• poison-orchid user photo

Posted 05 September 2004 - 08:25 AM ( #13 )

You're not the only one... :lol:

Not sure why that happens.

happens to me too

kayleeamanda

• kayleeamanda user photo

Posted 05 September 2004 - 09:02 PM ( #14 )

Hmmm... I don't know how I missed this one before... Bandai America has posted a PDF file containing the pictures and short description of characters. You can check it out here. It is a relatively large download for any members on dial-up... Also requires a PDF reader (like Acrobat Reader) to view.

We also converted their file into a (much) smaller JPEG file that can be seen here.

very nice thx Admin

Exus

• exus user photo

Posted 06 September 2004 - 02:02 AM ( #15 )

It's true, there are some missing sentences in the original .pdf too.

nazochi

• nazochi user photo

Posted 10 September 2004 - 08:30 PM ( #16 )

I named mine 'nazo'. Maybe it will work? -.-; can you play with your tama even when the hearts are full? I can't... :unsure:

rainspike

• rainspike user photo

Posted 10 September 2004 - 08:34 PM ( #17 )

I named mine 'nazo'.  Maybe it will work?  -.-;  can you play with your tama even when the hearts are full?  I can't...  :unsure:

Rofl! It might uh… work. xD I doubt it though. It would be low of Bandai to force us to name our pets “Nazo’ just so we can get the secret Tama. –shrug- Maybe I’m wrong though. I can play with my Tama when the hearts are full. Your Tama might not have enough weight to be able to play a game. Playing games makes them lose weight, so they have to have enough weight to begin with in order to lose some in the game, if that makes any sense. oo;

nazochi

• nazochi user photo

Posted 10 September 2004 - 08:47 PM ( #18 )

Rofl! It might uh… work. xD I doubt it though. It would be low of Bandai to force us to name our pets “Nazo’ just so we can get the secret Tama. –shrug- Maybe I’m wrong though. I can play with my Tama when the hearts are full. Your Tama might not have enough weight to be able to play a game. Playing games makes them lose weight, so they have to have enough weight to begin with in order to lose some in the game, if that makes any sense. oo;

I just like the word 'nazo'. The next tamagotchi I hatch shall be named 'pocky'. My itchigotchi (sp?) is @ 20lbs right now.. What was yours at during teen stage?

rainspike

• rainspike user photo

Posted 10 September 2004 - 08:55 PM ( #19 )

Mine is still at childhood ^^ I just hatched him today. He's only at 12 pounds though. :/

I'm planned to fatten him up when he wakes up in the morning. :0

Rice cakes, mmmm. (:

nazochi

• nazochi user photo

Posted 10 September 2004 - 09:01 PM ( #20 )

heh, I guess I don't read too many signatures... well i do, but I don't remember them... :unsure: I hope your tama will be smart and strong! (that is, unless you are hoping for a different character.) I shall be back! :D