just plain weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwrox&kora2

Reaction score
me again. 2 days ago i woke up and on the screen, next to my male tarakotchi, was a baby girl. my sister and i had 4 hearts on our friends list, but she didn't have a baby on her screen. what happened?!?!?!

hmmmmmm... I'm not sure what happend. Did your sister secretly connect when you were asleep.

maybe ur sis connected them when u were asleep and her connection failed so only u got the baby

yes her connection might of failed but yours got the connection and connected when hers didnt, that sometimes happen to me, one of my connection fail while the others doesnt and goes and gives nothing a present or competes with nothing

I agree with *tamafan!*,

I have one question... was it 7?

Please answer ^this^ and I will be able to tell you.

Tama22.

:huh:

have you ever debugged your tam, if yes could have done something wrong either that or the matchmaker may have come and your sister said yes.

<_< :hitodetchi:

Hmmmmmm... I'm not sure what happened. Did your sister secretly connect when you were asleep?
my mom keeps our tamas in her purse so that we don't play with them all day. she would have caught my sister if she did.

Once my tama got married and I didin't get a baby. :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back