Would you like to know the real reason why tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
Long ago, in a distant gallexy, there was a small planet not far away from Earth called TamaPlanet. On this planet lived the strangest looking creatures called tamagotchis. All were about the size of your pinkey finger nail. TamaPlanet was ruled by a gracious, and kind king. All of the little tamagotchis were cheerfull as can be. They weren't very different from us here on Earth. They had houses, and familys. Moms and Dads. Stores, and schools. And little children tamas running and playing hopscotch on the sidewalk. The only thing different was that every town had a matchmaker. Her job was to find a tamagotchi who hasen't found a mate already, find a mate for them, and join them in holey matramoney. Or marriage for short. Everything seemed to be perfect. Until one day. A day that would change all of the little tamagotchi's lives forever.

It was a day unlike any other. A little tamagotchi family was sitting down for dinner. They were all about to start digging into their plates until Sam, the dad, passed out onto the floor. He was rushed to the nearest hospital, but it was too late for him. He didn't make it. After an autopsy was preformed, he was said to have caught an unidentified disease. The tama docters could not find out what caused this horriable disease, and even worse. How to cure it. Suddenly tamagtochis from all over TamaPlanet were dying from this disease. It was so bad, only about 100 little tamagotchis were still left. Fortunatley, the king was still alive, and had a plan to save their beloved race of tamas.

All of the remaining tamagotchis where to gather at the kings palace to hear the his plan. "Only you 100 tamagotchis are the only ones left on the planet. The disease has passed, but that does not mean that it won't come back. Our top scientists think that they have found a way to prevent the disease from ever returning, but it can be fatal. We also have to start repopulating. So you need to be in a safe place where you can repopulate, and not worrie about the cleansing. I have located a planet called Earth. It is not far, and I have contacted one of their companies called Bandai. They have invented a gaget in which you will be permitted to stay in for a temporary amount of time. They are giving these gadgets to selected individuals that will care for you. Your job will be to stay there, bond with your owner, find a mate and have children. After you have your children the planet should be cleansed, and safe enough for you return home. Your generations will continue this procedure also. Once they are adults, they too, will return to TamaPlanet. The only thing is that you will only get to be with with your child for 1 year, or one day on Earth. They can come see on a virtual screen, but that is the only contact you will have with them. You will then have to return home weather you want to or not. Then your owner will continue taking care of your child and so on, and so on. Do not worry about them my friends, for they will be placed in good hands. Only those who are selected by Bandai will get a tamagotchi. Although I must warn you. Some of these individuals are wicked, and will sneak passed the requirements and get their hands on a tamagotchi. Although they can not physically hurt you, they will badly neglect you. You either have the choice of running away, or die and return home. When I say die I mean by activating the "retun home button", and an angel will apear on your screen after you have left. You will then be rehoused into a different egg until you have had children. The you will return home for good. Bandai will continue making more tamagotchi gagets as the population grows bigger. I will send the matchmaker to your egg to check and see how you're doing with finding a mate. If you do not have one by then, she will find you one. You will now be transformed back into an egg, but you will still have your instincts to tell you what to do. Good luck my freinds, and I will see you once you return home."

So now you know why all of our tamagotchis are here with us on Earth. To save their planet. They have sacraficed a lot to their planet, so make sure their time here on Earth a rememerable experience.

The End

Note from tamagirl1092: If you liked my story, please PM me, and tell me what you thought. I myself think it's my best work yet! ^.^

Latest posts

Back