Keitai can connect with a ConneXion version2.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hello!!

I just thorght that you guys should know that i found out that the ConneXion version 2 can connect with a keitai!!

The ConneXion version 2 can connect with:

• ConneXion (version 1)
  • ConnECTion (version 1)
  • Keitai
  • and oviously, it can connect with a ConneXion version 2
But what i find odd, is that it cant connect with a plus....

Does anyone have any commments?

-jappyx

PS. Is it just me or is anyone else getting "day jar fo"? This reminds me. The conneXion/ConneXion/plus is the "p1" and the Keitai/ConnECTion version 2/ConneXion version2 is the "p2". This has gotten me thinking that i hope they release or think about starting i Connecting Angels, Ocean, etc..? I am getting excited.. I cant wait to see what the tamagotchi phonomen evolves into!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great Jappyx :( ! How did you get it to connect with a keitai? It doesn't seem to work for me :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i dont have my Keitai or my V2 yet (keitai i get in 11 days...) but i read on a site that it can connect. When you go to connect, have you tryed connecting (on keitai) chooseing the 2nd option (connecting to plus) and on the ConneXion2 tryed useing all the ways of connecting (chooseing either new connexion or old connexion)??

Hiya Jappyx, thank you for the info :) A Japanese friend of mine told me how to connect them and it worked ;)

Select the connection icon and

- On your Connexion 2: Choose the second line (Playmate ver 1)

- On your Keitai: Choose the seccond line (Tamagotchi plus)

They can do a balloon popping game, an eating contest and they can exchange gifts :(

Cool!! :rolleyes: cant wait for my keitai to arrive and the conneXion 2s to come to Aust... Mabey ill get a V2 on eBay now....

Does anyone else have any comments to this connection of the keitai and the ConneXion2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back