Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi V3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamaGirliey

• tamagirliey user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 June 2006 - 05:12 PM ( #1 )

Hi everyone! I'm going to be an owner of a Tamagotchi V3 come this August and I was wondering if there's any specific something that I might need to know. I'm a previous owner of a V2, but I lost it. I hope I'm not spamming, all I need to know is if there's something specific I'll need to know about V3s. Thanks!

!
TamaGirliey

Replies

Views

Started

25 Jun 2006

Last Post

25 Jun 2006

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 June 2006 - 06:15 PM ( #2 )

Hi everyone! I'm going to be an owner of a Tamagotchi V3 come this August and I was wondering if there's any specific something that I might need to know. I'm a previous owner of a V2, but I lost it. I hope I'm not spamming, all I need to know is if there's something specific I'll need to know about V3s. Thanks!

!
TamaGirliey

First, I suggest reading the instruction sheet that comes with it. Yes, I know you said you're getting it in August, but you can download a copy of the original instruction sheet from Bandai, here: http://www.bandai.co...dfs/tama_v3.pdf After reading it, if you need help, you can ask specific questions.

TamaGirliey

• tamagirliey user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 June 2006 - 06:22 PM ( #3 )

Thank you so much! B) I've also needed a link to that... it's always good to know things before-hand!