Tamagotchi V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirliey

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm going to be an owner of a Tamagotchi V3 come this August and I was wondering if there's any specific something that I might need to know. I'm a previous owner of a V2, but I lost it. I hope I'm not spamming, all I need to know is if there's something specific I'll need to know about V3s. Thanks!

!

TamaGirliey

Hi everyone! I'm going to be an owner of a Tamagotchi V3 come this August and I was wondering if there's any specific something that I might need to know. I'm a previous owner of a V2, but I lost it. I hope I'm not spamming, all I need to know is if there's something specific I'll need to know about V3s. Thanks!

!

TamaGirliey
First, I suggest reading the instruction sheet that comes with it. Yes, I know you said you're getting it in August, but you can download a copy of the original instruction sheet from Bandai, here: https://www.bandai.com/faq/pdfs/tama_v3.pdf After reading it, if you need help, you can ask specific questions.

Thank you so much! B) I've also needed a link to that... it's always good to know things before-hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back