Look My First TAMAGOTCHI video

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
This Is my first tamagotchi clip, Its my V2 playing the PC, V3 playing with a clone, Tell me how you like it!

As u can see there maskitchis

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, whats with the jam smeared plate? XD

I like it. It's easy to follow. What TV were you watching?

Heh, whats with the jam smeared plate? XD
I like it. It's easy to follow. What TV were you watching?
Aloha Scooby Doo

And It was salsa from my chips and salsa

Ill keep making more, When I mate em tomorrow or Alexis comes over and we connect Ill tape it upload it and keep making more

Im making some more videos

Ill upload them tomorrow! Cause I have to get off now. And one of my videos will have my art in it!

Im about to make another one! My mom just needs to give me the digital camera, AND I got some light

That's pretty good! Next time you should try lighting it differently though, it was kind of hard to see.

That reminds me..... I was supposed to get out my video camera and tape a squirrel today! I'll go do that now........

Thank you everyone, My mom is nice enough and letting me use the digital camera to make movies as long as I delete em when Im done, And as for lighting, Ill tape in my room from here on, Or in front of meh pool, Sunny florida is nice, Ill tape em and make alotta movies post em on youtube and post em here! I got the idea from spiffy THX SPIFFY! ^o^

i can't watch it on my comp. but im sure its awesome! my comp. is too slow!!!! AHHHH DIAL UP! >.o is it safe to look?

i can't watch it on my comp. but im sure its awesome! my comp. is too slow!!!! AHHHH DIAL UP! >.o  is it safe to look?
Do you mean like is it a bad video??? If so [SIZE=22pt]no!!![/SIZE] its a movie showing tamas playing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back