A couple tips: how to decorate your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
These are two tips on how to decorate your tama.

#1) Put stickers on your tama.

Just find some stickers and put them all over your tama!

#2) Change buttons around (you need another tama to do this).

This is very dangerous, you could lose your tama. But I did it!

1. Open your tama up to the circuit board (this is tricky)

2. Unscrew the circuit board so that you can take it off.

3. Take it off and do the same with another tama.

4. Then, take the buttons out and switch them around!

Ta-da! Those are my two tips.

Hope you like them!

wouldn't that just be stupid and a waste of time I mean some colors dont go together :mametchi:

Another way is to extremely carefully put nail a coloured of clear nail polish on the egg NOT the screen or buttons.I did this with my 2 tamas 1 i did clear to protect the eggs colouring and i did the colour with my V1 and it turned out very nicely.

yeah i have a silver v3 and it got preety scratched up and i couldn`t find silver paint/nailpolish for the life of me.So i settles for glitter nailpolish.on a local tama club site i changed my screen name frkom sleek silver tama to sparking silver tama of death.*yes yes i like dark stuff but i`m NOT goth!*

justt switch the backings of 2 tama's. i do it all the time!

I have an idea. This may not work though:

If you have a V2 and really want a V3 then find somone who has a V3 who really wants a V2 and you can ask for a circuit board trade...?

Maybe if you dont like the V3 antenna than you can have a V3-V2...?

I have an idea. This may not work though:
If you have a V2 and really want a V3 then find somone who has a V3 who really wants a V2 and you can ask for a circuit board trade...?

Maybe if you dont like the V3 antenna than you can have a V3-V2...?
Only if you want the back half to be a different colour, 'cause the sound wires are connected to the back.

I attemped to change the buttons and background, but I started shaking so much so I had to put him back together. NOTE: If you do this, screw it up tight so the LCD doesn't fade away. And also don't let dust get in the screen!! That's what happened to me..

PATCH

yeah i have a silver v3 and it got preety scratched up and i couldn`t find silver paint/nailpolish for the life of me.So i settles for glitter nailpolish.on a local tama club site i changed my screen name frkom sleek silver tama to sparking silver tama of death.*yes yes i like dark stuff but i`m NOT goth!*
Yes I'm doing that right now. Wait.. I have to open the nail polish.. Man, I won't open. Good It opened. Ok.. Whoa, shiny..

PATCH

well iknow how to switch the whole thing ive switched a v3 and a v2 befor and i kno how to change them and how to get the sound thingy out so you can have the full colour

so if you need help on that ive got all the tips on tamagotchi changing and all that stuff and anything else im a tamagotchi expert i know everything about tamagotchis and my uncle works at bandi so yahh feel free to pm me anytime im ciara683 and im also ciara111

my tamas: :( :( :huh: :)

Well a know how I painted mine with sparkly nailpolish?well i bought some BLOOD RED paint.*action figure/model pint so it`ll last longer* I originally bought it for my Gamboy SP but then I liked how it came out so I did my tama the same color.*i`m gonna do my Mp3 player that color too ^^.* But anyway it dosn`t ook too bloodish.more like a bright Vibrant red.it`s by Citalel Colour.*looks at bottle* Hmmm in the jar it looks almost neon oarnge.* BUT WHEN IT DRIES IT`S NOT THAT COLOR!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back