Who has a neopets account?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neopets Rules!!!!!

Reaction score
Neopets Rules!!!!!

Posted: Jun 26 2006, 02:39 PM

I have a program that transferrs any amount of NP and up to 8 items (of you choice) onto your account. But one thing i have to know is your username and password.

This is <u><b>NOT</b></u> a scam! This program is specially designed to help poor neopians become rich. If you are considering this please PM me your username and password. I'm sure you don't want these other people knowing it.

Here are the rules:

1 account per person

any amount of NP, but must be a reasonable number.

up to 8 items of your choice.

I must have your username and password

The reason I need your username and password is because that helps the transfer go along without any mistakes. One time I tried tranferring someone's stuff without their password and instead of giving them their items it gave them all to a bunch of people that never told me their username and password.

If you want to become a Neopian Millionaire, Billionaire, or even a Trillionaire (15 zeros), then just PM the form below, must be completed or your offer will not be accepted.

Number of neopoints you would like:

What kind and how many items you would like to have (up to 8):

Username:

Password:

You must PM me this info, don't reply with this info, PM me so it will be a privite message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back