Neopets.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do like www. neopets.com?

• Love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is ok

• I like it but Tama Talk is way better!

• I like Neopets and Tama Talk the same

• It's boring

• I hate it

• I've never gone on

• What is Neopets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I start an account there, I end up giving it up... It can be so time-consuming!

I-HATE-NEOPETS!!!!

i dont no y. People say "the characters are so cute", and "i have so much points!"

Who would spend all their points in a game on a stupid paint brush!!!

Neo pets will never help u in life except keep u on the site for a waisting 20 years.

Lol!!!

Also, the "character development" of neopets is pretty... nonexistent. In Tamagotchis, your pet grows, evolves, and behaves based on how you raise it. (I was always impressed by Giga Pets, too -- while their stages of growth are always the same, they have a complex web of relationships between happiness, health, hunger, etc. which make them pretty responsive to how the owner takes care of them!)

I like Neopets. Also please don't get in a fight because it is fine if people have different opinions about things. Like Neopets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found out something from my friend who is sitting next to me now... if you want to give your computar a virus, then go on neopets.

I just :angry: neopets.com!!!!! its sooo cool! (i use it because my tama'a battery went :angry: :angry: )

I go on neopets to it is great and I have an account on it is 44ash49 and 19ashleigh96 and does anybody go on millsberry.com if you do my account is 44ash49

Last edited by a moderator:
Neopets is dumb, everything is fake. While some people say it teaches kids about economy and stuff, I think it's only purpose is to make money, now that all those stupid neopet toys and crap are out. Always with the 'BUY THIS TOY SKIETH AND GET THE SECRET CODE' kinda stuff. Makes kids waste money for no reason.
My username is srishti139, I don't really give a flying fish 'bout what's happening to my pets. Tamagotchi's are a lot better than neowhatsitsface.
Quote, unquote. I joined back in 2002, and they gave me my verification code in 2007. ********.

Seriously. For 5 'effin years, I roamed around neopets, looking longingly at other people's shops.

That can really anger a person.

I hate neopets. It's getting so boring now.

There's 5 years of my life I'll never get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back