the tama V3 mystery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

canadian_lion

Reaction score
one ordinary morning Jorge's batterys died and that was totally weird. i thought "Huh?". Iyelled "Mom my baterry is dead". one afternoon Doug tried to do it but he wanted to watch a race sorta I don't remember that part then one Friday mom fixed it and now he is gone

one ordinary morning Jorge's batterys died and that was totally weird. i thought "Huh?". Iyelled "Mom my baterry is dead". one afternoon Doug tried to do it but he wanted to watch a race sorta I don't remember that part then one Friday mom fixed it and now he is gone
excuse me can you explain this clearer

Yeah, I didn't get it either the first time I read it, it took me a while to understand...

But, I think they're trying to say that their tama's name is Jorge, and then one day, the tamagotchi batteries died. And then after a few events, the batteries were fixed and Jorge (the tama) is gone.

(Well, at least...That's what I think they're trying to say....)

So I think they just wanna find out what happened to his Tama...

wwwwhhhhaaaatttt

i dont get it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh.... i think i get it now. i bet when your mom put in the batterie she clicked RESET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back