my tama exploded!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: DID IT DIE OR WHAT? MORE INFO PLEASE AND THEN PPL CAN HELP YOU :D

I dont think that could happen. Unless its a realy weird glitch but I've never heard of someone who had that. Weird.... -ZTF :kusatchi:

what probably harppend was that the tama was sooooo overweight that when you fed it,it died. that is only supposed to happen when the tama is 100 pounds, but I think it all depends on the age/character. example:(I made this up) age:child character:mimitchi

dies at: 60 pounds.

I hope that helped! :kusatchi:

my friend said that happened to but i didn't believe her :kusatchi:

Hahaha, and also, shes called her tama 'Robou' and how on earth would she would she know that it would turn into an Androtchi [Robot character] without de-bugging it :S? I doubt she did that either, she sounds extremely immature, no offence meant :eek:

eeeerr... ye.. sure... thats wot happend...

I don't think thats ever gonna be true... EVER...

And I also think u smell :D

And I also think I smell :p

ONLY JOKING IM WEIRD :p

And I also that this tamagotchi -----> :eek: lookes like POO.

Yeh... I'm just about done...

REMEMBER TO CLICK ON THE LINKS ON MY SIGNATURE! (but you don't relly have to)

I didnt even know that the tama could weigh 100 pounds. I thought it could only go up to 99. :furawatchi: -ZTF :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
it died once, i reset it and the same one i had erlier in 2 stange was there again thats how i knew

I AM NOT A GUY! MISTER! AND NO IM NOT NEW TO POSTING, im still sad i lost my megatchi

I AM NOT A GUY! MISTER! AND NO IM NOT NEW TO POSTING, im still sad i lost my megatchi
i wasnt talkin about you i was talkin about this guy> :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :nazotchi:

and im NOT A MISTER!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back