Blown away

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puppyluva

Reaction score
...joy started north to the great land were the dust cloud had appeared. She had a limited supply of bread and water but she was confident it would last. Still very young, she knew it would be hard to survive on her own. Just as she was thinking this, she was surrounded by the familiar black mass and was put down gently once again. She smelled sweet as a strawberry, she realized she was an itchigotchi now. she checked her food supply, it was lower. "It's hopeless" she cried out in rage, "I'll never survive out here!" she felt woozy and fell to the ground, as darkness fell. When she awoke she saw her mother standing over her. "my daughter, so brave, so adventurous, so sad that she is gone." Tears fell from her mothers eyes, and Joy stood up. "But mother I am here!" She went to hug her mother but she went right through her. "what's going on?" "mother I am here, I am alive" Her mother walked through her, Joy turned around and saw her mother puting flowers on a grave stone, she read the inscription to her self. Joy-a loved daughter, and a brave girl, we will miss you. May you rest in peace. Joy backed away, but the darkness came again, just as she turned around, she woke up. Joy looked around, she was right were she fell, in the dead of night-so quiet, so alone-she lied down again, frighted to have the same dream, she cried herself to sleep.....Read chapter five. it's the end!

Latest posts

Back