My En-Tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
Ok, so any ways, He's AWESOME!! Right now he's memeotchi, the baby boy memezoku!! He looks strange.. with a circle on his head .. He has 3 Intelligence points, 11 Style points, and 1 Kindness point. He's sleeping now ..

:huh: ZzZz He woke up.. and ate 3 pieces of sushi. Nothing's very interesting yet.. no teacher, no mail, no PC connection yet.. Can't wait 'till he evolves! Well, that's it for now, and BTW Comments are welcome.

h99 :huh:

He evolved!! His nanny just came, and gave him 100 GP and a strange mirror thing .. If anyone knows what this is and what it does, please reply! He has 23 Intelligence points, 12 Style points and 1 kindness points!!

So , my Entama has been visiting binary's EnWarehouse, and he now has 66 kindness points!! I want him the grow up to be Nonbiritchi, but he needs alot of kindness points :hitodetchi: Oh well..

h99 :(

Lol..

Well, new update, Ojitchi came, and asked if I wanted to buy a sundae-looking thing, I said no, It was really expensive.. So anyways the nanny came and taught him how to sing [again!!] I learned that the mirror thing is a cradle, not a mirror :ichigotchi: So now memebotch has 29 Intelligence points, 23 style points and 71 kindness points.

He recieved two mails so far, one said:

"A rare mushroom was found growing in your garden, and you'll present it to the king"

[That's what I could read] And the king egg came and gave me two bags of GP , memebotch opened them and got 500 GP!! The other one is news,

"A burgler got into Tama Bank and stole money, we are worried of the damage."

All I could read was the Tama Bank and stole money part, so I traced it to the Entama UnGUIDE.

h99 >.<

Memebotch's just been cooking, he mixed Music Sprout and Swirly nut to get .. Star Donut!! Woo!! it was so sweet when he was mixing them [he does this by playing his trumpet]

h99 :ichigotchi:

Memebotch evolved to Kurumetch!! Woo!! He is in Yasashii class, and got a French hat and a block of clay. His teacher is Mr. Canvas.

I bought him a ticket to KuchiPatchi Town, he went and bought a towel :kusatchi: Here's the password:

h99 >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots have happened in these past few days :wacko: First, I learned that I control how good he is at school.. In the game, Mr. Canvas hides a heart in a present, then he mixes them around so you have to guess which present the heart is in. If you guess right, Tamagotch will get 10 kindness points. If you guess wrong, a poop will land on your head :( And when I press C, Kurumetch comes up to the screen and winks at me ^_^ These are his GUTS points: 49 intellingence, 40 style, 230 Kindness.

h99 >.<

Aaahh!! He evolved into.. SHIMASHIMATCHI!!!! OMG, he's going to graduate, then get a job, he's going to work for the Patchi Onsen, and he's going to get such a big raise, and then the matchmaker's going to come, he's going to have a tiny baby, and .. So anyways his GUTS points, 51 intelligence, 47 style, 315 kindness ^-^ His PC login password, if you want to visit him, is:

h99 >.<

OMG he graduated!!!! Uh Huh Uh Huh -does the happy dance- Then nazotchi popped in and Shimashimatchi got mail, and chose to work for the Patchi Onsen. All the kings slaves, I mean helpers said yes now he has a stick for stirring bath water!! Woo!! This is the code to visit him [with a job!!] on e-Tamago.

h99 ^-^

He just got two stars at his job and a RAISE!! Woo!! His guts points: Intelligence 64, style 52, kindness 510!!

h99 ^-^

Yay!! The matchmaker came today, and brought him Sebinetch, now he has a Baby Kuchiotch!! (boy)

h99 ^=^

OMG Shimashimatchi just left!! It was so sad .. Now it's a Kuchiotchi, the baby boy kuchizoku. His name is Kuchipatchi. Oop.. He pooped. -cleans poop- His guts points: Intelligence: 0, Style: 0, Kindness: 11. Ooh he's so sweet. His parents are: -wait, he just got sick- Ok, his parents are: KuchiPatchi the Shimashimatchi (dad) and Omi - something, I can't read the rest- the Sebinetchi (mom)

h99 ^=^

Kuchipatchi evolved, first to Kuchipotchi, now Young Kuchipatchi!! Woo!! He is in Yasashii class, and his teacher is Mr Canvas. His guts points are -Oh , he's so sweet, he's brushing his teeth!!- 2 Intelligence, 2 Style, 46 Kindeness.

The code for Kuchipotchi is:

Young Kuchipatchi:

Young Kuchipatchi In GuruGuru Town:

NOTE: I am posting here because I am hanatchi99 in my other account.

So, Kuchipatchi has been visiting binary's EnWarehouse, he now has: 3 intelligence, 5 Style, 132 Kindness!! Woo!! I want him to become Nonbiritchi, the secret kindness character. Here's how to get him:

• Get a Kuchipatchi

• Have at least 200 Kindness points at graduation

• Work for the Patchi Onsen

• Get 999 Kindness points in two days

• On the third day, he will become Nonbiritchi

Like it?? That's my version of how to get him.

PATCH

Note: ..kuchiPATCH.. Is me, just for the record.

So, on topic, Kuchipotchi evolved to Kuchipatchi, that I didn't think would happen. Today he's going to gradute!! He's going to work for the Patchi Onsen and be Nonbiritchi!!! Woo!! He has 13 intelligence points, 26 style points and 314 Kindness points!! His trick: binary's EnWarehouse.

I'll share with you other Entama owners a little secret.. Well, you know binary's Enwarehouse, get a call dating service card, any one, and you know what it does?? Well the first time the matchmaker comes refuse, then use the card, and you'll get the secret Hatenazoku next generation!!

h99

Ok, I have an Idea.. I don't want to make another log, so I'm going to turn this into a log for all me tams. First I'll start by telling you all me tams, from oldest to newest.

Orange Burst V1

Current status: Off

Dark Purple w/ stickers V1

Current status: Girl, Ichigotchi, NAME: Lolli

Blue w/ pink bubbles V2

Plain Yellow Gen. 1

Current Status: Off

Blue w/ eggs Mini

Yellow Clockface Gen. 1

Current status: off

White w/ gold wings angel

Red w/ hearts V2

Green tropical flowers V3

Current status: Boy, Hashitamatchi, Name: Kotch

Blue w/ dots GUTS Entama

Current status: Boy, Kuchipatchi, Name: Kuchikotchi

Ok, that's all my tams with current status. Now I'll do the past generations..

Purple w/ stickers V1

CANDY - 1 gen - Babytchi girl - Marutchi - Ichigotchi - Mametchi

TARA - 2 gen - Babytchi Boy - Marutchi - Young Mimitchi - Tarakotchi

LOLLI - 3 gen - Babytchi Girl - Kinokomotchi - Ichigotchi

Tropical Flowers V3

KOTCH - 1 gen - Teletchi Girl - Mohitamatchi - Patapatatchi - Kurokotchi

KOTCH - 2 gen - Teletchi Boy - Mizutamatchi - Hashitamatchi

Well, about my Entama, he hasn't graduated yet >.< So, nothing about me entama. So, me V3, these are his big stats.

Name: KOTCH

Training: [iIII- ----]

Weight: 18 Lbs

Generation: 2

Username: HAPPY

And me V1..

Name: LOLLI

Training: [iIIII ----]

Weight: 32 Lbs, I'm aiming for Kuchipatchi

Generation: 3

I want them to get married ^-^

h99

BIG NEWS!!! Do you know what happened??

Are you sure??

Did he use the call dating service and get hatenazoku?

No.. Guess again..

I got another Entama??

No.. Try again-

HE GRADUATED!! Uh-Huh Uh-Huh.. Enjoy the suspence?? He now works for the Patchi Onsen!! Me dreams of Nonbiritchi are true!! Oop.. Kotch went to sleep. Ok, back to Kuchipatchi!! I'm going to EnWarehouse to get loads of Kindness points. Here's the password to see him with a job ^-^

h99

His GUTS points: Intelligence 20 - Style 34 - Kindness 599. He now has 2 stars in his job!! Already!!

h99

Update on my other tams: Well LOLLI is 39 Lbs, I'm aiming for Kuchipatchi, but she has full training!! I might get Mametchi.. Well, KOTCH is 40 Lbs, I want hashizoutchi, looks like I'll get him. But 8 training..

h99

Latest posts

Back