Group Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
This is my first group hatching so I hope I'm doing it right (if not tell me and I'll change it) :huh:

When I say START, everybody is going to restart there tamagotchis (if you don't want to restart yours, then I suggest you don't do this) and we will tell eachother when the tamagotchis hatch and what gender it is. We will keep a log on the tamas and we will tell the age, weight, and name of the tamagotchi. I will be retsrating my V2. Please join and let the fun begin (at least three people, not including myself, have to join)- TGD

I have to go at the moment (for only ten to fifteen mins) but when I come back and we have the right number of people (please stay on the topic when you see I've come back) I'll say START! Then restart your tamas and the fun will begin.

I'm back! But it seems nobody has joined....Ive switched the rules. As soon as one person joins I'll start the group hatching. If anybody wants to join after that, they can restart their tamagotchi and make the log as well. I just want to get things moving.

Come on........why won't somebody join! Pretty please? I know there are alot of you online so its hard to believe that every single one of you doesn't want to do a group hatching. *twirls hair*

Oh...well...the reason I want it closed is that I was only holding it open for one day and thats all. Since nobody came that day I want it closed as the group hatching session has ended. Sorry.....but thats the way I wanted it to be. If a guide sees this, close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back