is v8s fake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are the tamagotchis v8s fake

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no i dont now

• mayby

• what is this tamagotchi v8

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

little red

Reaction score
i just wondering becase im willing to by 1 but i dont now what they do i can chose any tama that i want i want a v8 or v2 or anglegotchi HELP

I selected maybe because I don't know if there's is V8. Although, on the other hand maybe there is a V8 in other parts of the world and there already is a V4 V5 V6 and V7 out already you never know.

If it's in your budget ($35 or less, DO NOT BUT ONE FOR MORE. (It'd be a rip-off)), I would suggest the Angel. In my experience they have always been amusing, and very unique.

yea i got my angle its so awseom like you touch the screen to scare away bats i like it

v8ts are real but they only sell them in some parts of the world (Japan) and other places

I selected maybe because I don't know if there's is V8. Although, on the other hand maybe there is a V8 in other parts of the world and there already is a V4 V5 V6 and V7 out already you never know.
they are not out anywhere! THEY ARE FAKES!!!!!!!FAKES!!!!!!![SIZE=14pt] FAKES[/SIZE]

all the v_ 's that are out are v1/v2/v3

i think you should stay with the one you got because what if theres a glich and it shuts down so i whould stay with the one you got because do one of you friends have ine well if they ask them about it and if it sounds great to you buy it but if they say if has some problem i wouldn t get it but its all your choice :lol:

Don't buy it!! Best way to get one is going to a commercial store like kmart, target, toys r us or something like that. I got my fake one from a cheap store thinking it was real and boy did I get ripped off! When you go to play a game its just one game "follow the chicken" and you get to a certain point where it always says you lose. Thats the only bad thing with my fake one at the moment in the "tamagotchi" itself the other bad thing is that its fake! I can't wait to get my real one some time this week

Get the Angelgotchi if you want an offical, original, Bandai product.

The v8 is a fake Tamagotchi made by Honey-Lovers, TS, or JD. Not Bandai.

//CS

do not get it it is fake the only tamas that are real right now are v1 v2 v3 angel devil entama uratama tamagotchimini and the soon to com v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back