The Competition!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
The next day when Sohpia woke up she checked her tama's time: 5 minutes to 8:00am

"I only have 5 minutes to finish getting dressed, so I'll just get into my pink tank-top and my orange capri's." she thought.

So in 2 minutes she was ready, and got back into bed. When she opened her eyes 3 minutes later, there was a UFO above her head. She jumped into it, and her tama looked very big suddenly, and her Mametchi was just like the drawn ones.

They whizzed through space, and when they got to TamaTown, it was BEAUTIFUL!!

But it was big to all tamas. Only her Mametchi, Paige, knew the way to the school. She walked up the path, and then the Gotchi King opened the gate. Sophia was surprised to see about 99 more girls and boys in the schoolyard.

Then the races began. There were 100 races to be held, each tama had to sign up for 5, and if a tama won 3 or more of those races then him/her and the owner would get to live in TamaTown together!

Sophia and Paige signed up for the sack race, the hop race, the three-legged race, the swing jump race, and the obstacle course.

Paige won the sack race because she was good at jumping in a sack, the hop race because she was really good at hopping on her hands and one foot, and the swing jump race because she jumped the farthest.

And then Sophia and Paige got to live in TamaTown!

You'll probably try to guess...

but I'll do the next episode tomorrow! We still have 8 or more to go!

Read more on The Day Sophia Moved into TamaTown with Paige the Mametchi, I'll write that tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back