Queenstown, New Zealand

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

terr0rflare

Reaction score
Hi there,

My name's Cathy, and I normally live in Canberra, Australia, but I'm currently holidaying in Queenstown, New Zealand. On my first day here, I encounter a group of rough girls throwing a V3 Tamagotchi at the ground over and over again in an attempt to destroy. I couldn't help but scream, "STOP IT," and before my boyfriend and I knew it, the Tamagotchi was thrown back in our direction. When I approached the girls about it, they claimed they had nothing to do with it, that it was thrown at them. The Tamagotchi was nearly broken, but we replaced the battery and it's working just fine now. My main concern is that this Tamagotchi has been stolen and its owner wants it back BADLY ;_; Which I can understand...

So, if you are the owner of a RED VERSION 3 BANDAI TAMAGOTCHI WITH WHITE WINGS AND "TMGC" ON THE TOP, EMAIL ME AT catherine.ring[at]gmail.com. With the email, have LOST TAMAGOTCHI in the subject, and the Tamagotchi's NAME and USERNAME in the email so I know who its real owner is and we can make arrangements to return it to you. Bonus points if you can name the Friends in its Friends List.

Thanks all!

Course I'm looking after it :kusatchi: Donated 6000points to the Gotchi King today :ph34r:

At this rate, I'll probably end up being its rightful owner...

Oh well, that makes Tamagotchi number 31 :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back