PLEASE HELP! <_>

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Love

Reaction score
Can someone please help?? :lol: :p :angry: :wacko: :) I have 2 Tamagotchi Connections V3, the battery went dead on both Tamas so I changed them, then I wanted to connect them, but one of them cept saying **FAILED**!! :p :angry: The other one on the other hand said **CONNECTING**, and then after a while it failed too. I have no Idea why this is happening! I also really want to connect them with each other!! :unsure: Please Help!

~Tama-Love~

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Thank You!!![/SIZE]

After replacing the battery, you pressed Reset and then selected Download on both? Can you try this one more time, just to be sure?

The connection type is set to Ver.3 (not "others") on both?

Move to a shady place, and try again to connect.

Find someone else with a V3, and try to connect each of yours to it, in turn, to determine which of yours is causing the problem.

Make sure you set the settings on both V3.

When its on 'stand by' only press [ b ] on one of your tamagotchis. The other will automatically pickup the Infrared signal, and connect.

//Haze

Thank you both, but I did select V3 not Others, I will try to take out the batteries and putting them back in now! I hope that helps!! :wacko: :angry: :unsure:

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back