IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i save it! its 16 yrs old! and it has a baby! hhheeelllppp!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry! At least you can get another character... using a narrow abjet, gently push the button hole in the back and you'll get a new egg.

So sorry to hear that, that happened to my Tama a coupple of times that means that it was sick a lot of times and so it got sick the last time and the last time means that you can't save it! :wacko: :angry: So, so sorry for you! :lol: :unsure: :)

~Tama-Love~

So sorry to hear that, that happened to my Tama a coupple of times that means that it was sick a lot of times and so it got sick the last time and the last time means that you can't save it! :ph34r: :lol: So, so sorry for you! :wacko: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:
~Tama-Love~
Actually, it shows a skull anyway. It doesn't have to do with being sick. All Tamas show flashing skulls before they die.

I'm sorry your Tamagotchi died. :wacko:

Oh, the baby, it, it, it...died with the parent. :wacko: :wacko: :kusatchi:

-Tamaguy#1 :kusatchi:

Awww i'm so sorry it hasn't happend to any of mine yet at least i don't think ;S But it Has happend to my sister when it was in my care and hers was about 20 i think they do it when they get old but i'm not sure

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]I'm sorry to hear that your Tama died. You couldn't have possibly prevented its death either way, death is inevitable.[/SIZE]

None of my Tamagotchis died, but if your V3 tama died, go to th Friends List icon and select FAMILY. Then select HISTORY. Surprise!! :puroperatchi:

[sorry it died]

MOST EVER SORRY! Sorry if that didn't make sense. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back