My TaMa LoG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just gave my other v3,.........koi a time out hes a lanturn teen..........2 training points he just evoled into a teen today!!

my teen, im planning to mate him with my sissys, her v3 tama is pink with bows...................if it lives she does care about tamas like i do..........shes 8

i just took care of suku, and got 150 gp from get...........now im waiting for him to get sick.............i got the baby sced. down. (what the baby does in their stage)

and to tell ya, koi is sittin here next to me right know in the present poor suku is the past.......im relivin it...............thats why his is going by fast............he was my beloved

okay now i played heading with koi and i have 1027 points......not to impressive

okay both my tamas are sleeping and yesterday, suku evoled into a mitzutamatchi hes so cute!

my little suku just woke up.....................i wonder when koi will cause hes paused for hearts so im waiting till his bedtime, wake up time actully

im borrrrrred if you want a drawing by me on artpad of a tama pm me ill so you examples! im very good...........i swear

uuhhh im taking care of a tama rip off right now........................its a tadpole

Today we went to target, and a got a new V3...the green tropical!!! im excited its a girl named pichu

Latest posts

Back