Is my Tama dead?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hailes_uk

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have recently received a Tama and am on my first one (Version 3)

I have been looking after him and his hunger and happiness levels are ok, but my tama seems to have grown wings? He's got like a line under him (is it his shadow?) and she's just flying about!

Is he dead? I'm confused cause I can still feed him and stuff?!?!?!

I've checked the Bandai website and none of thme look like my Tama - i'm confused - help!

Thanks! :kusatchi:

lol. Yep its dead. It must have been sick and you didnt give it medicine or something. But you can always press the reset button, then press button "B" and then pressing reset. Then you will have another tamagotchi! Next time you know that when it has wings, its sadly dead. HOPE I HELPED! -ZTF :kusatchi:

Yeah thanks you have been helpful.

If he's dead why can I still feed him and play with him?

He wasn't sick, well he was a few days ago but then I gave him medicine and he was ok?

I'm confused cause he always had full heart pretty much 24/7??

.... also, he just turned his back on me so I praised him and his Training level went up?? I though when they were dead you couldn't do any of these things?

Last edited by a moderator:
.... also, he just turned his back on me so I praised him and his Training level went up?? I though when they were dead you couldn't do any of these things?

Hey!

Thank you so much for that link! I found out what my tama is!!

It's "Patapatatchi" - and he does have wings!

How confusing!

Yeah, your tamas not dead! And yes, when you praise him that brings his training level up only if he needs something. *NOTE: If your tama bleeps for no reasong, give it a time out and your training bars will go up one. -ZTF :kusatchi:

Hey!
Thank you so much for that link! I found out what my tama is!!

It's "Patapatatchi" - and he does have wings!

How confusing!
Your very welcome I'm glad I helped! -ZTF :kusatchi:

ZTF is right. It's not dead. If it was dead, it would look more like a potato with wings and it wouldn't have a face.

`Jade

thats good that its not died im proud of you i like that guy hes 1 of my favorite chareters

Your tama is not dead...

He/She is just at a teenager stage, my brother has the same one!

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back