How to kill your tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ablove5

Reaction score
^_^

okay... i know this seems mean, but how DO you kill your tama??

Uh...this is a unique question. As in, I never thought anyone would want to kill their tama. But, I suppose there's a way, much like anything else. Just ignore the beeps when they want something. Just turn the sound off and ignore it completely, if that helps.

Just out of curiousity, why would you want to kill your tama?

Thats an easy one. You just let all your hearts go empty, dont give it medecine when its sick, and...well...you basically dont watch it at all! Umm...but why would you want to let your tama die? -_- -ZTF ^_^

WELL...

I heard that when your tama is dead, there is a way to restart it and have twins!?!?

do you think that is true?

:(

:( okay... i know this seems mean, but how DO you kill your tama??
I know that this isn't really part of the subject, but in China, they have Tamagotchi with 4 buttons and one of the buttons is to kill your Tama. :( :(

The Tamas with 4 buttons are fake!! :chohimetchi:

Got one long ago...

WELL...I heard that when your tama is dead, there is a way to restart it and have twins!?!?

do you think that is true?

:lol:
i guarentee that the twins myth and the code or whatever is 100% fake.

i havent been on in a while so do people still believe in the ROM testing gets twins rumor?

KILL IT FAST- RESTART IT. ITS A BABY DONT TAKE CARE OF IT AT ALL. KEEP GIVING IT SNACKS OVER AND OVER UNTILL ITS 99 POUNDS.. DONT GIVE IT FOOD. AND THEN LEAVE IT NO TAKEY CARE...[sORRY TAMAS!]

well then y do I have a tama wit 4 buttons? huh? huh? ( :rolleyes: :unsure: :eek: My mom and dad brought me and my twin bro one back from China last week! :eek: :D :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
well then y do I have a tama wit 4 buttons? huh? huh? ( :rolleyes: :unsure: :eek: My mom and dad brought me and my twin bro one back from China last week! :eek: :D :D )
THTS A NANO PET...?

Debug it, put in hyperspeed, keep doing it whenever it stops. Don't bother curing it when it's sick. Don't do like...ANYTHING! :furawatchi: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that this isn't really part of the subject, but in China, they have Tamagotchi with 4 buttons and one of the buttons is to kill your Tama. :eek:   :eek:
oh my lord!! :eek:

well people think that the tamas with 4 buttons are fake.
i used to have one it's very old though, and you can't replace the batteries. once it dies, it's gone for good (the tama) i dont think theres any new ones though.

anyway, i'll have to agree w/ everyone else: why do u wanna kill ur tama?!?! the twin thing is useless and youll lose a lot.

--------------------------------------------------------

https://www.zooreka.com/photo-150872.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back