What Happend To My Tamagotchi Toddler?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I dont know what happend its been sleeping for 2 hours and I tryed waiting and turning on the lights and off the lights of my tama and it still hasnt woke up its a fat tama and its been sleeping in its box..

well did you cheak the time is it right

these r my adopted tamagotchis ;) :lol: -_- ^_^

IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP PM ME IM A TAMAGOTCHI EXPERT

Yes, I agree, is the time set right? If it isn't, the reason for this "lengthy sleeping" is probably because your Tama's clock is set to nighttime.

And, of course, if you're sure that the time is set right, it may be a glitch. As long as it doesn't stay asleep forever, I don't think that this will be harmful.

Or, this may be caused due to the type of Tama character it is. I'm not one-hundred percent sure about this, but it may be possible that some characters sleep for longer/have different bedtimes then others.

okay i need some help

my tama was asleep when i went to bed and then when i woke this morning

something happen it turned a black and at the very top of its head it has a flower looking thing

i dont kno if that is what it suppose to look like but my sister has one too and her's didnt turn like that and i want to know it is suppose be like that so i need some help.

Check the v3 character chart. Your tama has probably evolved. My guess is that you have a pirorotchi. Also, try posting your own topic instead of posting in Breakinfree's topic! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for your help tamatama

and i am sorry breakinfree

this is my first time so doing this

so i will a make a new topic next time

tamagotchi expert... I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Can you have tama twins on v3? :(

sleeping for 2 hours is OK. it will wake up the enxt day. its your tama's bed time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back