How do you get the secret character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U have to get Maskutchi and at the end of his generation of the mask when its an old man it takes off it's mask and reveals the oldman! :huh:

U have to get Maskutchi and at the end of his generation of the mask when its an old man it takes off it's mask and reveals the oldman! :huh:
no you've got it wrong for the secret character is a NAZOTCHI which isn't an oldman!!!

OH yeah I also know how to get the 'secret character' You have to mate 'old timers'!!!!

hope this HELPS!!!

-pepe221-

no you've got it wrong for the secret character is a NAZOTCHI which isn't an oldman!!!

OH yeah I also know how to get the 'secret character' You have to mate 'old timers'!!!!

hope this HELPS!!!

-pepe221-
You Cant Have Babys With Old Timers, At Least I Dont Think You Can. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WAIT!!!

Ok, Oyajitchi is the old man. He is the secret character. You get him when you mate two old timers. When they leave, the baby will stay a baby for an hour. but when he/she should turn into a toddler, they turn into Oyajitchi instead.

Nazotchi is a character they were going to put in, but didn't. He appears when-well, I'll give an example.

Say you had a V1, but your friend had a V2. Or a Connexion,(we're assuming you have a Connection,)

or a Plus. When you connect, Your friend's Tama will show up as Nazotchi in your friends list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back